Central Bank Places Corporate Commercial Bank Under Supervision
Bulgaria's Central Bank (BNB) places under special supervision the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), said the BNB press office.
According to BNB, CCB sent a letter asking for the supervision, due to “exhaustion of liquidity and termination of all payments and banking operations”.
As of June 20, BNB revokes the rights of the KTB shareholders and appoints a supervisory board.
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: Central Bank's Actions on KTB 'Prove Dependencies'
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Boasts about Success of Newly Issued Bonds on Secondary Market
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Differentiated VAT Rates Are Tough to Administer
- » SMEs in Northwestern Bulgaria to be Granted EU Funds with Priority
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Take Bulgaria to Court over KTB