Central Bank Places Corporate Commercial Bank Under Supervision
Bulgaria's Central Bank (BNB) places under special supervision the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), said the BNB press office.
According to BNB, CCB sent a letter asking for the supervision, due to “exhaustion of liquidity and termination of all payments and banking operations”.
As of June 20, BNB revokes the rights of the KTB shareholders and appoints a supervisory board.
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Agree to Update State Budget
- » Bulgaria's Troubled Corpbank No Longer A Bidder for Hypo Alpe Adria
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Hold Extraordinary Sitting on Budget Update
- » GERB Party: Kalin Hristov Must Become Bulgarian National Bank Governor
- » Sofia Heating Utility CEO Dismissed over KTB Assets
- » Over BGN 1 B Withdrawn From Bulgarian Banks In June