Central Bank Places Corporate Commercial Bank Under Supervision
Bulgaria's Central Bank (BNB) places under special supervision the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), said the BNB press office.
According to BNB, CCB sent a letter asking for the supervision, due to “exhaustion of liquidity and termination of all payments and banking operations”.
As of June 20, BNB revokes the rights of the KTB shareholders and appoints a supervisory board.
- » International Monetary Fund: ‘Bulgaria Needs Further Banking Supervision Strengthening’
- » Accession to Eurozone Remains Top Priority for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Will Work to Attract More Italian Investors
- » Bulgaria’s Current Balance Shows Deficit of EUR 254M
- » High Administrative Court Revokes Government Decision to Set Minimum Wage at BGN 460 for 2017
- » 75% of Bulgarian’s Money Goes For Food, Bills, Taxes and Transport