Central Bank Places Corporate Commercial Bank Under Supervision
Bulgaria's Central Bank (BNB) places under special supervision the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), said the BNB press office.
According to BNB, CCB sent a letter asking for the supervision, due to “exhaustion of liquidity and termination of all payments and banking operations”.
As of June 20, BNB revokes the rights of the KTB shareholders and appoints a supervisory board.
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices
- » Airplane Tickets Prices Up by 28.6% in December
- » Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
- » Debt of 12 Bulgarian Municipalities Increases by 500%
- » Bulgarian C-Bank Data on FDI 'Incorrect', Investment Agency Head Says
- » BNB Introduces Register of Bank Accounts, Safes