New Sofia Metro Section is Half-Ready – Mayor
The Sofia metro section between Tsarigradsko Shosse and the Sofia Airport is half-ready, the mayor of the capital Yordanka Fandakova said Thursday.
By April 2015 passengers will be able to travel along the new section in the Sofia districts of Mladost 4 and Druzhba, Nova Tv reports.
With the launch of the new section next year, the passenger volume is expected to increase by 90 thousand people. Because of the construction of the metro line, some boulevards and small streets in the area have been repaired.
The project is mainly implemented with European funds.
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » 21 Children Injured After School Bus Crashes into House in Germany
- » Philippines Raises Mayon Volcano Alert Level After Lava Flow
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32