Corporate Commercial Bank Is Stable – statement
Corporate Commercial Bank (CCB) is stable, with high liquidity and capital adequacy and is functioning normally, said the bank press office in a statement.
“CCB is the fourth largest bank in Bulgaria and continues to be subjected to deliberate media pressure and speculations, which aim at its destablization and put at risk the stability of the entire banking sector of the country,” the statement reads.
The bank senior management reassured the public that at the moment the bank was stable. “We believe that our clients are reasonable people and will not let the vilifying media campaign to achieve its goals,” the statement said. “The attempts to create the wrongful impression that the deposits in the bank are at risk are a manipulation, which, combined with spreading of rumours, creates misleading news.”
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank
- » Russian Bank To Acquire Bank Victoria?
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Largest Annual Deflation Rate in September
- » Payment Of Guaranteed Deposits In KTB To Begin In November