Corporate Commercial Bank Is Stable – statement
Corporate Commercial Bank (CCB) is stable, with high liquidity and capital adequacy and is functioning normally, said the bank press office in a statement.
“CCB is the fourth largest bank in Bulgaria and continues to be subjected to deliberate media pressure and speculations, which aim at its destablization and put at risk the stability of the entire banking sector of the country,” the statement reads.
The bank senior management reassured the public that at the moment the bank was stable. “We believe that our clients are reasonable people and will not let the vilifying media campaign to achieve its goals,” the statement said. “The attempts to create the wrongful impression that the deposits in the bank are at risk are a manipulation, which, combined with spreading of rumours, creates misleading news.”
- » Bulgaria Fin Min Expects 0.7% Budget Surplus as of End-August
- » Bulgaria Reports 0.9% Budget Surplus as of End-July
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s EconMin Proposing Tenfold Rise in Fuel Fraud Fines
- » Government Nominates C-Bank Head as Governor for Bulgaria in IMF
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Reaches Almost EUR 800 M in H1