Corporate Commercial Bank Is Stable – statement
Corporate Commercial Bank (CCB) is stable, with high liquidity and capital adequacy and is functioning normally, said the bank press office in a statement.
“CCB is the fourth largest bank in Bulgaria and continues to be subjected to deliberate media pressure and speculations, which aim at its destablization and put at risk the stability of the entire banking sector of the country,” the statement reads.
The bank senior management reassured the public that at the moment the bank was stable. “We believe that our clients are reasonable people and will not let the vilifying media campaign to achieve its goals,” the statement said. “The attempts to create the wrongful impression that the deposits in the bank are at risk are a manipulation, which, combined with spreading of rumours, creates misleading news.”
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014
- » Bulgaria’s Banking System Posts January Profit of BGN 121 M
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Issuing BGN 16 B Worth of New Debt
- » Bulgaria's Patriotic Front Opposes Ratification of New BGN 16 B Debt
- » Bulgaria Has Been Living on Borrowed Money since 2009 – Finance Minister