Corporate Commercial Bank Is Stable – statement
Corporate Commercial Bank (CCB) is stable, with high liquidity and capital adequacy and is functioning normally, said the bank press office in a statement.
“CCB is the fourth largest bank in Bulgaria and continues to be subjected to deliberate media pressure and speculations, which aim at its destablization and put at risk the stability of the entire banking sector of the country,” the statement reads.
The bank senior management reassured the public that at the moment the bank was stable. “We believe that our clients are reasonable people and will not let the vilifying media campaign to achieve its goals,” the statement said. “The attempts to create the wrongful impression that the deposits in the bank are at risk are a manipulation, which, combined with spreading of rumours, creates misleading news.”
- » Bulgarian GDP in Last Quarter of 2015 Increased by 3.1 % Y/Y
- » Over Half of Bulgarians Aged 18+ Rely on Financial Help from Parents - Survey
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Bulgaria Reports Prelim BGN 952 M Budget Surplus for January
- » Bulgarian Government Plans to Grant Pensioners BGN 50 M in Easter Bonuses