Bulgaria Among the World Leaders in Herbs Exports
Bulgaria exports around 80% of the gathered herbs as raw material, said Svetlana Aladzhem of the Information and Environmental Protection foundation.
Aladzhem told the BTA national wire service that later the majority of those herbs come back to Bulgaria as processed products at a much higher price.
According to her, Bulgaria is among the global leaders in the herb export and one of the very few who export wild growing plants.
- » Sofia's Waste Treatment Plant – Second Largest in Europe
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Construction Works at Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Campsite Temporarily Stopped
- » Bulgaria to Allocate EU Funding of BGN 115 M to Fighting Air Pollution in Cities
- » Construction Works along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coastline Cause Turmoil