Bulgaria Among the World Leaders in Herbs Exports
Bulgaria exports around 80% of the gathered herbs as raw material, said Svetlana Aladzhem of the Information and Environmental Protection foundation.
Aladzhem told the BTA national wire service that later the majority of those herbs come back to Bulgaria as processed products at a much higher price.
According to her, Bulgaria is among the global leaders in the herb export and one of the very few who export wild growing plants.
- » Thunderstorms, Hail Expected in Western Bulgaria on Monday
- » Bulgaria at risk of losing more money in EU-funded eco projects
- » Temperatures Sharply Go Down across Bulgaria on Friday
- » Wildfire Danger Extends to 16 Bulgarian Regions on Thursday
- » Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms to Hit Bulgaria on Thursday, Friday
- » Half of Bulgaria Under Highest Fire Danger Alert on Tuesday