Bulgaria Among the World Leaders in Herbs Exports
Bulgaria exports around 80% of the gathered herbs as raw material, said Svetlana Aladzhem of the Information and Environmental Protection foundation.
Aladzhem told the BTA national wire service that later the majority of those herbs come back to Bulgaria as processed products at a much higher price.
According to her, Bulgaria is among the global leaders in the herb export and one of the very few who export wild growing plants.
- » Pazardzhik Landfill Poses Danger of Road Accidents
- » Bulgaria's Environment Minister Calls for Imposing Stricter Fines on Oil Spills
- » Southern Bulgaria Submerged in Floods Caused by Torrential Rains
- » Pope's Climate Change Encyclical Leaves Politicians, Businesses Divided
- » Thunderstorms, Possible Hails Expected Across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Set Up 6 Regional Centers for Crisis, Disaster Management