Bulgaria Among the World Leaders in Herbs Exports
Bulgaria exports around 80% of the gathered herbs as raw material, said Svetlana Aladzhem of the Information and Environmental Protection foundation.
Aladzhem told the BTA national wire service that later the majority of those herbs come back to Bulgaria as processed products at a much higher price.
According to her, Bulgaria is among the global leaders in the herb export and one of the very few who export wild growing plants.
- » 18 Bulgarian Cities Have 'Extremely Polluted' Air
- » Bulgaria Ranks Poorly In Climate Change Performance Index
- » Extreme Weather Warnings Issued For Tuesday
- » Situation in Bulgaria's Flooded Regions Remains Adverse
- » Minor 2.5-Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Sofia
- » Emergency Remains in Part of SE Bulgaria, Villages in North Covered in Ice