Bulgaria Among the World Leaders in Herbs Exports
Bulgaria exports around 80% of the gathered herbs as raw material, said Svetlana Aladzhem of the Information and Environmental Protection foundation.
Aladzhem told the BTA national wire service that later the majority of those herbs come back to Bulgaria as processed products at a much higher price.
According to her, Bulgaria is among the global leaders in the herb export and one of the very few who export wild growing plants.
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » Temperatures in Bulgaria to Exceed 40 Degrees as Heat Wave Reaches Its Peak
- » 3-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Southern Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 21 Bulgarian Regions over Dangerous Heat
- » 4-Magnitude Earthquake in Greece Felt in Bulgaria
- » Decreasing Water Levels Hamper Sailing on Danube Near Bulgaria's Belene