Luxembourg Passes Same-Sex Marriage Bill
Luxembourg has passed a same-sex marriage and adoption rights bill in a landslide poll of its MPs on Wednesday.
The Chamber of Deputies voted by an overwhelming majority of 56-4 for the law which will be put into force by early next year.
“This is a happy day for Luxembourg and for those who favor equal rights for all, irrespective of their sexual orientation or gender identity,“ Boris Dittrich, advocacy director of Human Rights Watch’s LGBT rights program said, as cited by international media.
Luxembourg has now joined the sixteen other countries that have already passed a law allowing same-sex marriage, including the Netherlands, Brazil, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and 19 US states.
- » Bulgarian Police Looking for Missing Czech National
- » Boy Found Alive After Spending Five Days in Forest Near Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Gunman Storms Cinema in Germany, Leaving at Least 25 People Injured
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Four Bulgarians Die in Head-on Collision in Greece
- » Child Lost in Forest Near Bulgaria's Karlovo Has Been Found
This is disgusting, yet another western exanple of how traditional marriage values are becoming useless as clearly the word "marriage" isn't as beautiful as it used to be anymore.
Following the legalization of the homosexual brain disease I would expect incest, phaedophilia and zoophilism to be legalized next? Congratulations, you ended your own humanity!