Luxembourg Passes Same-Sex Marriage Bill
Luxembourg has passed a same-sex marriage and adoption rights bill in a landslide poll of its MPs on Wednesday.
The Chamber of Deputies voted by an overwhelming majority of 56-4 for the law which will be put into force by early next year.
“This is a happy day for Luxembourg and for those who favor equal rights for all, irrespective of their sexual orientation or gender identity,“ Boris Dittrich, advocacy director of Human Rights Watch’s LGBT rights program said, as cited by international media.
Luxembourg has now joined the sixteen other countries that have already passed a law allowing same-sex marriage, including the Netherlands, Brazil, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and 19 US states.
- » SE Europe's Largest Observatory Facing Closure over Lack of Funding
- » Varna to Host 11th World Animated Film Festival
- » Bulgaria Gov't Mulls Changing Falcon Plane after Failure
- » Gov't Airplane Carrying PM on Board Performs Emergency Landing at Varna Airport
- » Music, Dance Performances Close 2015 Edition of Sofia Breathes Festival
- » Bulgarian Samuel Finzi Voted Actor of the Year in Germany
This is disgusting, yet another western exanple of how traditional marriage values are becoming useless as clearly the word "marriage" isn't as beautiful as it used to be anymore.
Following the legalization of the homosexual brain disease I would expect incest, phaedophilia and zoophilism to be legalized next? Congratulations, you ended your own humanity!