Bulgaria's SMEs to Be Included In A National Registry
Bulgaria's Small and Medium Enterprises Agency launched a national registry for the country's SMEs, reports News.bg.
The project costs BGN 400 000 and is funded by the European Social Fund and the Administrative Capacity programme.
Its goal is to include all small and medium enterprises in Bulgaria in an online platform, where they will present a brief company profile and information on their products or services, their specialisation and administrative information.
According to the project leader Toni Dimov, the registry would ease contact between the business and the state administration and would easily classify the SMEs by region, specialisation or size, for example.
Registration in the platform is voluntary and is expected to be completed by 2015.
- » Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
- » Bulgaria Air To Launch More Flights for Winter Holidays
- » European Parliament Approves EU Budget for 2017
- » BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
- » Annual Subsidy for Bulgarian Parties To Remain BGN 11 Per Valid Vote
- » Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Not To Receive Additional Funding