Foreign Investors Interested in Railway Renovation Projects, Seaport
Chinese-Turkish and French companies are interested in railway renovation projects and the concession of Port Varna, said Transport Minister Danail Papazov.
At a hearing on the risks for the EU programme fund for transport, Papazov told the parliamentary committee on European matters that the companies have an interest in taking on concession the entire port, rather than separate terminals.
The railway renovation projects, in which the companies are interested, are for the stretches Varna-Ruse and Karnobat-Sindel.
According to Papazov, there was no risk of losing funding from the transport programme, but there were risky projects. - The railway stretch Septemvri – Plovdiv and Parvomai – Svilengrad, as well as Lot 1 and 2 of Maritsa Highway and Lot 2 and 4 of Struma Highway.
- » Bulgaria's 2015 Draft Budget Is Meagrer Than in 2010 - Experts
- » Competition Watchdog Fines Online Retailer For “Black Friday” Promotion
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Budget Falls Short of Promised Reforms – Industrial Association Chair
- » Banks Refuse Loan to Bulgaria’s Bulgargaz Twice in 6 Months
- » Rumen Porozhanov Elected CEO of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture
- » Ludogorets Owner Elected Head of Confederation of Employers, Industrialists in Bulgaria