Parliament Appoints New Environment Minister
Bulgaria's Parliament appointed on Thursday Stanislav Anastasov as Minister of Environment and Waters.
He is to replace outgoing minister Iskra Mihailova who becomes an MEP on the ballot of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
Anastasov, 31, is also of the DPS. He was sworn in and would most likely have the position for about a month, as the Government of Plamen Oresharski is expected to resign by end of July.
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » Good Weather over the Weekend, Next Week Begins with Snow
- » 3-Year Old Bear Was Shot Near the Village of Enina
- » Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria