Parliament Appoints New Environment Minister
Bulgaria's Parliament appointed on Thursday Stanislav Anastasov as Minister of Environment and Waters.
He is to replace outgoing minister Iskra Mihailova who becomes an MEP on the ballot of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
Anastasov, 31, is also of the DPS. He was sworn in and would most likely have the position for about a month, as the Government of Plamen Oresharski is expected to resign by end of July.
- » Sun, Rain and Hails To Take Over Bulgaria
- » Thunderstorms Expected Across Bulgaria
- » 73% of Bulgaria's Bathing Waters Were of Excellent Quality in 2014
- » Minor Earthquake Registered in Black Sea Near Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Code Yellow Issued in Five Bulgarian Municipalities
- » Sofia Picks Griffon Vulture as Its Ugly Animal Mascot