Parliament Appoints New Environment Minister
Bulgaria's Parliament appointed on Thursday Stanislav Anastasov as Minister of Environment and Waters.
He is to replace outgoing minister Iskra Mihailova who becomes an MEP on the ballot of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
Anastasov, 31, is also of the DPS. He was sworn in and would most likely have the position for about a month, as the Government of Plamen Oresharski is expected to resign by end of July.
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up
- » Today We Celebrate The World Earth Day
- » The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Velingrad
- » 10cm of Snow at Petrohan Pass, the Road is Cleaned and Sand Has Been Placed