Parliament Appoints New Environment Minister
Bulgaria's Parliament appointed on Thursday Stanislav Anastasov as Minister of Environment and Waters.
He is to replace outgoing minister Iskra Mihailova who becomes an MEP on the ballot of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
Anastasov, 31, is also of the DPS. He was sworn in and would most likely have the position for about a month, as the Government of Plamen Oresharski is expected to resign by end of July.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Extreme Risk of Fire in 5 Bulgarian Regions on Sunday
- » Extreme Risk of Fire Declared in 10 Bulgarian Regions
- » Thunderstorms, Hail Expected in Western Bulgaria on Monday
- » Bulgaria at risk of losing more money in EU-funded eco projects
- » Temperatures Sharply Go Down across Bulgaria on Friday