Parliament Appoints New Environment Minister
Bulgaria's Parliament appointed on Thursday Stanislav Anastasov as Minister of Environment and Waters.
He is to replace outgoing minister Iskra Mihailova who becomes an MEP on the ballot of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
Anastasov, 31, is also of the DPS. He was sworn in and would most likely have the position for about a month, as the Government of Plamen Oresharski is expected to resign by end of July.
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Bulgaria, Germany Sign Agreement on Implementing Innovative Environmental Projects
- » Black Sea Coast Nature Conservation Has Overwhelming Support among Bulgarians - Survey
- » Most of Bulgaria under Alert for Hot Weather on Monday