BSP Parliamentary Deputy Chair Yanaki Stoilov Resigns
The Deputy Chair of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) parliamentary group, Yanaki Stoilov, announced his resignation on Thursday.
“I remain a loyal member of our parliamentary group, should it continue its work over the coming weeks”, Stoilov commented.
One of the reasons for Stoilov’s resignation is the Parliament’s refusal to postpone the vote on shifts in the cabinet.
This is the third resignation in BSP over the past weeks, following those of MP Georgi Kadiev and Deputy Chair Kornelia Ninova. They came shortly after the disappointing results for BSP in the European Parliament elections.
- » Burgas Municipality Introduces Electrical Bicycles
- » The Government will Provide BGN 35.1 Million to Municipalities for Improvement of Infrastructure
- » Important Information For Anyone Planning to Travel to East Bulgaria
- » The Whole 'Tsarigradsko Shose' Boulevard has Cracks after Repairs Last Year
- » Bulgarian Government Approves Amendments in Labour Code for Additional Protection to Workers
- » Doctors Want up to 16% more Money than Projected in the Health Budget for 2018
One more incompetent politician out. He has been on the gravy train for almost two decades.Could he try and provide evidence of something useful done for the country, please. So much expenses have been wasted for his salaries etc.
I hope everybody else follow both from BSP and Gerb and hand over the country to new and young politicians.