BSP Parliamentary Deputy Chair Yanaki Stoilov Resigns
The Deputy Chair of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) parliamentary group, Yanaki Stoilov, announced his resignation on Thursday.
“I remain a loyal member of our parliamentary group, should it continue its work over the coming weeks”, Stoilov commented.
One of the reasons for Stoilov’s resignation is the Parliament’s refusal to postpone the vote on shifts in the cabinet.
This is the third resignation in BSP over the past weeks, following those of MP Georgi Kadiev and Deputy Chair Kornelia Ninova. They came shortly after the disappointing results for BSP in the European Parliament elections.
- » Reformist Bloc Effort to Form Bulgarian Govt Prompts Mixed Reaction
- » Another Sofia Deputy Mayor Steps Down
- » Bulgarian MP Proposes Cut in Party Subsidies
- » Bulgarian President's Chief of Staff 'Tipped as Caretaker PM'
- » Bulgaria Spent BGN 0.25 B on Border Security in 3 Years
- » Bulgaria's President-Elect 'Refuses Role' in Creating Interim Govt
One more incompetent politician out. He has been on the gravy train for almost two decades.Could he try and provide evidence of something useful done for the country, please. So much expenses have been wasted for his salaries etc.
I hope everybody else follow both from BSP and Gerb and hand over the country to new and young politicians.