Bulgarians Spend 10-Year Average Wage For New Home
The residents of Denmark, Germany and Portugal can afford to buy a new home for 2.1 – 3 years with an average gross income, according to a recent Deloitte survey.
In Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland, Spain and Austria residential property is also relatively affordable, and costs the average gross income for 3.6 to 5.6 years.
To purchase a new home, buyers need to invest the average gross income for 7.9 years in France, 8.5 years in the UK and 10.4 years in Russia.
In the Czech Republic, Italy, Hungary and Poland, the financial effort is also significant and costs the average income for 7.2 to 7.4 years.
With an average gross salary of BGN 828, Bulgarians can afford a new dwelling of 74 sq m, for the price of EUR 50 thousand, in some 10 years, money.bg informs.
- » Business Property Deals Amount to EUR 225 M for January-September 2016
- » Sofia's Average Price of Real Estate in Construction Higher Than Price of Old Buildings
- » Bulgaria 'Ignoring N-Korea Illicit Real-Estate Deals'
- » Newly Built Homes in Bulgaria Increase 3.2% Y/Y in Q2 2016, Dwellings Up 15.6%
- » Housing Construction Permits Rise in Bulgaria in Q2 2016
- » Real Estate Agents Note Increase in Sales on Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast
The average salary in the UK is between £18 - 26000 - the salary which most working people get. The cost of living in the UK is extremely high which is why so many UK pensioners have come to Bulgaria and why people on the salaries quoted above are having to go to food banks. The £56000 quoted is for middle class workers which are a reducing sector in British society which is becoming polarised into the extremely poor and the unemployed and the extremely wealthy - (usually foreigners)
An average salary in Bulgaria is about 400 euro dollars per month.
But that is my estimation.
It is a subject of statistical manipulations may be a little bit more or less.
Depends if you trust the statistics.
About 30% of the population for example the Roma community does not have an average salary at all.