Bulgarian – Romanian Logistics Center To Develop Entrepreneurship
А Bulgarian-Romanian logistics center for entrepreneurship development will operate in the northeastern Bulgarian port city of Silistra.
The center provides business services for companies and organizations in the border region of Silistra-Calarasi.
The project activities are for over EUR 1M and were funded under the cross-border cooperation program between Bulgaria and Romania, Bulgaria's National Radio reports.
The center was founded under the project Bridging the gaps: Integrated cross-border business infrastructure and services in Silistra District - Calarasi County of the nonprofit Alliance for Regional and Civil Initiatives - Silistra in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce, County Council and the Employment Agency in Romanian Calarasi.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » Nearly 30% of the Bulgarian Business Expects Negatives from Brexit
- » Lidl will Open at least Seven New Stores in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
- » Over EUR 335 Million is the Export of Bulgarian Furniture in 2017
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture