Bulgarian – Romanian Logistics Center To Develop Entrepreneurship
А Bulgarian-Romanian logistics center for entrepreneurship development will operate in the northeastern Bulgarian port city of Silistra.
The center provides business services for companies and organizations in the border region of Silistra-Calarasi.
The project activities are for over EUR 1M and were funded under the cross-border cooperation program between Bulgaria and Romania, Bulgaria's National Radio reports.
The center was founded under the project Bridging the gaps: Integrated cross-border business infrastructure and services in Silistra District - Calarasi County of the nonprofit Alliance for Regional and Civil Initiatives - Silistra in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce, County Council and the Employment Agency in Romanian Calarasi.
- » Borisov: Every Country in the Balkans Must be Connected with a Highway
- » China has Launched a Giant Tanker Ship
- » Hourly Labour Cost in Bulgaria Rose by 11.0% Compared to the 2nd Quarter of 2016
- » Iran Backing Promotion of Ties with Bulgaria
- » IKEA Plans to Invest over EUR 200 Million in Serbia
- » The Ruling Cabinet Wants to Facilitate the Import of Foreign Workers