Bulgaria's Military History Museum Gets International Recognition
Bulgaria's National Museum of Military History was awarded a Certificate of Excellence by one of the world's most popular tourist websites TripAdvisor.
The prestigious award is given to institutions in the tourist sector, which have been getting positive ratings for a long period of time.
"The best museum in Bulgaria", "mindblowing", and a "must see" are just some of the visitors' reviews of the Military History Museum in the capital city of Sofia.
TripAdvisor is one of the most popular and largest travel communities in the world, with more than 32 million members and over 100 million reviews and opinions of hotels, restaurants, attractions and other travel-related businesses.
- » The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
- » A to JazZ Festival Brings US Legends to Sofia in July
- » Zenith Fusion Festival: Music, Cinema and Insight into Life in Rhodope Mountains
- » Sofia Joins Fete de la Musique With Free Concerts on Three Stages
- » Bulgarian-born Artist Christo Amazes World with Floating Piers
- » Israeli Author Ellis Shuman to Present New Book in Bulgaria