Government to Promote Year-Round Tourism to Bulgarians
Economy and Energy Ministry will launch an advertising campaign to promote year-round local tourism to Bulgarians.
The campaign, which will encourage Bulgarians to visit various places in the country will cost BGN 3.1 M and is funded by the Regional Development Programme of the EU.
The project will last 36 months and will include various activities increasing the share of Bulgarian tourists and promoting year-round tourism in all areas.
- » 8000-Year-Old Neolithic Settlement to Become New Tourist Attraction of Sofia
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarians Drop 5.1% Y/Y in Q2 2015
- » Bulgaria Luring Russian Tourists with Low Prices, Eased Visa Rules
- » Black Sea Tourism Businesses Announce Major Drop in Holiday Prices
- » Bulgaria 'among Young Romanians' Most Preferred Holiday Places'