Government to Promote Year-Round Tourism to Bulgarians
Economy and Energy Ministry will launch an advertising campaign to promote year-round local tourism to Bulgarians.
The campaign, which will encourage Bulgarians to visit various places in the country will cost BGN 3.1 M and is funded by the Regional Development Programme of the EU.
The project will last 36 months and will include various activities increasing the share of Bulgarian tourists and promoting year-round tourism in all areas.
- » The Bulgarian Railways Add Extra Seats to Services During Holiday Weekend
- » Ryanair Plans to Make Pilots Change Holidays
- » Minister of Tourism: 'Four Beach Concessions will be Suspended'
- » Ryanair Faces EUR 20m Compensation Bill Over Cancellations
- » Ryanair Canceled Over 20 Flights to and from Sofia
- » Ryanair Publishes Full List of Cancellations