Government to Promote Year-Round Tourism to Bulgarians
Economy and Energy Ministry will launch an advertising campaign to promote year-round local tourism to Bulgarians.
The campaign, which will encourage Bulgarians to visit various places in the country will cost BGN 3.1 M and is funded by the Regional Development Programme of the EU.
The project will last 36 months and will include various activities increasing the share of Bulgarian tourists and promoting year-round tourism in all areas.
- » Bulgaria will have Advertising Billboards in New York
- » Wizz Air Opens 28th Base in Varna
- » More and More Foreigners Work on the Black Sea Coast
- » Number of Violations Were Found Along the Northern Black Sea Cost
- » Minister of Tourism: 'Almost as Many Greeks Come to Bulgaria as Bulgarians Visit Greece'
- » DW: Bulgaria Expects a Busy Summer