Government to Promote Year-Round Tourism to Bulgarians
Economy and Energy Ministry will launch an advertising campaign to promote year-round local tourism to Bulgarians.
The campaign, which will encourage Bulgarians to visit various places in the country will cost BGN 3.1 M and is funded by the Regional Development Programme of the EU.
The project will last 36 months and will include various activities increasing the share of Bulgarian tourists and promoting year-round tourism in all areas.
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » It's Bohemian: Bulgaria's Plovdiv is Among World's Most Attractive Cities
- » Positive Results Noted for Bulgarian Tourism after PR Campaign
- » Bulgaria Expects 3-4% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015 Summer Season
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Attract Asian Tourists with Joint Product