Government to Promote Year-Round Tourism to Bulgarians
Economy and Energy Ministry will launch an advertising campaign to promote year-round local tourism to Bulgarians.
The campaign, which will encourage Bulgarians to visit various places in the country will cost BGN 3.1 M and is funded by the Regional Development Programme of the EU.
The project will last 36 months and will include various activities increasing the share of Bulgarian tourists and promoting year-round tourism in all areas.
- » Bulgarians Completed More Trips Abroad in May
- » Decrease in Russian, Ukrainian Tourist Numbers at 10-20% - Bulgarian Minister
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Keep Visa Regime for Russian Nationals
- » Mass Inspections Launched Across Bulgarian Seaside Resort Venues
- » Outlook on Bulgaria's Tourism Season Good Despite EU-Russia Crisis
- » Bollywood Star to Participate in Video Advertising Bulgaria as Tourist Destination