Bulgaria's Bank System Is Stable – BNB
Bulgaria's bank system is stable, with high liquidity and capital adequacy, said the country's central bank BNB.
“Regarding some publications and speculations in the media about the Corporate Commercial Bank, the Bulgarian National Bank states, that it keeps a close watch on the entire banking sector, including this bank,” said the statement. “Based on detailed current information, the bank system, including this bank, is stable and with high liquidity.”
BNB added that it is led by public interest and is “above petty party and economic rivalries.” “This is why we urge everyone to act responsibly and avoid uncalled-for insinuations.”
- » EU Bank Watchdog Urges Bulgaria to Ensure Instant Access to KTB Deposits
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank
- » Russian Bank To Acquire Bank Victoria?
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Largest Annual Deflation Rate in September