Bulgaria's Bank System Is Stable – BNB
Bulgaria's bank system is stable, with high liquidity and capital adequacy, said the country's central bank BNB.
“Regarding some publications and speculations in the media about the Corporate Commercial Bank, the Bulgarian National Bank states, that it keeps a close watch on the entire banking sector, including this bank,” said the statement. “Based on detailed current information, the bank system, including this bank, is stable and with high liquidity.”
BNB added that it is led by public interest and is “above petty party and economic rivalries.” “This is why we urge everyone to act responsibly and avoid uncalled-for insinuations.”
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs