Bulgaria's Bank System Is Stable – BNB
Bulgaria's bank system is stable, with high liquidity and capital adequacy, said the country's central bank BNB.
“Regarding some publications and speculations in the media about the Corporate Commercial Bank, the Bulgarian National Bank states, that it keeps a close watch on the entire banking sector, including this bank,” said the statement. “Based on detailed current information, the bank system, including this bank, is stable and with high liquidity.”
BNB added that it is led by public interest and is “above petty party and economic rivalries.” “This is why we urge everyone to act responsibly and avoid uncalled-for insinuations.”
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Bulgaria's Ombudsman Predicts 'Avalanche Of Lawsuits' Regarding KTB
- » Bulgaria’s End-August Gross Foreign Debt Rises 2.2% Y/Y
- » KTB Directors: BNB Report Is 'A Lampoon'
- » Deposits In Bulgaria's Banks Up BGN 531 M In September