Bulgaria's Bank System Is Stable – BNB
Bulgaria's bank system is stable, with high liquidity and capital adequacy, said the country's central bank BNB.
“Regarding some publications and speculations in the media about the Corporate Commercial Bank, the Bulgarian National Bank states, that it keeps a close watch on the entire banking sector, including this bank,” said the statement. “Based on detailed current information, the bank system, including this bank, is stable and with high liquidity.”
BNB added that it is led by public interest and is “above petty party and economic rivalries.” “This is why we urge everyone to act responsibly and avoid uncalled-for insinuations.”
- » Bulgaria C-Bank 'Warned Greek-Owned Banks' over Grexit Scenario
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: Central Bank's Actions on KTB 'Prove Dependencies'
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Boasts about Success of Newly Issued Bonds on Secondary Market
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Differentiated VAT Rates Are Tough to Administer
- » SMEs in Northwestern Bulgaria to be Granted EU Funds with Priority