Bulgaria's Business Environment Ranks 46th Worldwide
Bulgaria ranks 46th in the world in terms of business environment for the period 2014-2018, surpassing Romania and Italy, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.
Bulgaria has moved one spot ahead compared to the previous ranking for the period 2009-2013, BGNES reports.
Turkey ranks 44th, Romania, Greece and Serbia lag behind Bulgaria, at the 47th, 62nd and 65th place, respectively.
Singapore remains the best country for investment in the world, Switzerland and Hong Kong also keep respectively the second and the third place. Canada, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, Finland, Denmark and Norway round out the top 10 ranking.
Despite the potential of the rapidly developing markets and the developed economies in North America, Europe and Asia are still the best places to do business, the ranking of the Economist Intelligence Unit showed.
- » Bulgaria-Romania Gas Link Suffers Further Delay
- » Bulgaria – Favourite Real Estate Market of Russian State Officials
- » Bulgarians to Spend BGN 690 M on Summer Holidays in Greece, Turkey
- » Over 1/4 of Greeks Indebted, Outstanding Loans Valued at EUR 67 B
- » Bulgarian Car Market Grew 15% from January 2014
- » Bulgarian Wheat to Be Exported as Romanian