Bulgaria's Business Environment Ranks 46th Worldwide
Bulgaria ranks 46th in the world in terms of business environment for the period 2014-2018, surpassing Romania and Italy, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.
Bulgaria has moved one spot ahead compared to the previous ranking for the period 2009-2013, BGNES reports.
Turkey ranks 44th, Romania, Greece and Serbia lag behind Bulgaria, at the 47th, 62nd and 65th place, respectively.
Singapore remains the best country for investment in the world, Switzerland and Hong Kong also keep respectively the second and the third place. Canada, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, Finland, Denmark and Norway round out the top 10 ranking.
Despite the potential of the rapidly developing markets and the developed economies in North America, Europe and Asia are still the best places to do business, the ranking of the Economist Intelligence Unit showed.
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt Falls Slightly in May
- » Bulgarian Government to Establish Energy Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Create Council Tasked with Eurozone Accession Preparations
- » Bulgaria Boasts BGN 850 M Budget Surplus in H1 2015
- » Bulgaria’s R&D Spending Up but Still Way Below EU Average
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Postpones Price Increase Decision