'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Breaks Viewer Record
HBO's blood-drenched “Game of Thrones” fantasy series rounded up 7.1 M total viewers for its Season 4 finale on Sunday in the US, according to Nielsen.
That was a 32% climb from the third-season ender a year ago and easily the biggest season finale yet for “Game of Thrones”, which is an adaptation of George R.R. Martin's fantasy novel series “Song of Ice and Fire”.
The first-season ender back in 2011 delivered barely 3 M.
When two additional plays Sunday night are thrown in, the total audience for the finale rose to 9.3 M.
HBO recently proclaimed “Game of Thrones” the most popular series in the history of the premium cable network, surpassing even the acclaimed mob drama "The Sopranos."
- » Roger Waters with a New Concert in Bulgaria in 2018
- » 'Inspiration' Festival of the Old Town of Plovdiv Will Run Until 24th of September
- » Two New Banksy Artworks Appear on Wall of Barbican Centre
- » Lady Gaga Canceled her European Tour
- » Bulgarian Film Wins the Award at the World Festival of Animation Cinema
- » Plovdiv Will Host 'Modern Bulgarian Photography' Exhibition