'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Breaks Viewer Record
HBO's blood-drenched “Game of Thrones” fantasy series rounded up 7.1 M total viewers for its Season 4 finale on Sunday in the US, according to Nielsen.
That was a 32% climb from the third-season ender a year ago and easily the biggest season finale yet for “Game of Thrones”, which is an adaptation of George R.R. Martin's fantasy novel series “Song of Ice and Fire”.
The first-season ender back in 2011 delivered barely 3 M.
When two additional plays Sunday night are thrown in, the total audience for the finale rose to 9.3 M.
HBO recently proclaimed “Game of Thrones” the most popular series in the history of the premium cable network, surpassing even the acclaimed mob drama "The Sopranos."
- » Children's Museum To Open In Sofia Next Year
- » Monument at Sofia’s NDK Will Most Likely Be Moved
- » Parov Stelar Band To Swing In Sofia On October 3
- » Fourth Edition Of Gorgon Fest To Take Place On Sept. 27
- » European Researchers' Night To Take Place In 6 Bulgarian Cities
- » 13-th Tattoo Fest Sofia To Take Place In October