'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Breaks Viewer Record
HBO's blood-drenched “Game of Thrones” fantasy series rounded up 7.1 M total viewers for its Season 4 finale on Sunday in the US, according to Nielsen.
That was a 32% climb from the third-season ender a year ago and easily the biggest season finale yet for “Game of Thrones”, which is an adaptation of George R.R. Martin's fantasy novel series “Song of Ice and Fire”.
The first-season ender back in 2011 delivered barely 3 M.
When two additional plays Sunday night are thrown in, the total audience for the finale rose to 9.3 M.
HBO recently proclaimed “Game of Thrones” the most popular series in the history of the premium cable network, surpassing even the acclaimed mob drama "The Sopranos."
- » Japanese Drummers Yamato To Perform In Sofia Again
- » Exhibition Of Photos From Private Albums To Mark 100-th Anniversary Of WWI In Sofia
- » Fifth Edition Of So Independent Festival To Start On Oct. 24
- » Lara Fabian To Sing In Sofia
- » Balkan Rakia Fest To Take Place In Sofia
- » Plovdiv to Receive BGN 20 M to Implement 2019 European Capital of Culture Program