Bulgarian Orthodox Church Condemns Sofia Gay Pride 2014
The Bulgarian Orthodox Church demanded the cancellation of the Sofia Pride 2014 gay parade, due to take place this Saturday.
In a statement the Church urged the state and city institutions, as well as the organizers of the event, to cancel “this march of proud sin” and the accompanying events and exhibitions, because of their “unnatural and dissolute nature”.
“Our Orthodox conscience cannot accept events, organized under the slogan “Against the rules”, because they mutilate the human being,” reads the statement. “They are a danger to the good upbringing of our children, destroy the foundations of the traditional family and threaten the good health of our society.”
- » Safet Khalid from the Village of Zaritsa Sheltered 5 Storks
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Awards For ''Worthy Bulgarians''
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » An Ancient Port City was Found near Naples (Video)