Energy Watchdog Cuts Green Energy Prices
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR proposes a significant cut in the prices at which the energy from renewable sources is bought off.
The DKEVR report, publicly discussed on Monday, proposes a 20% decrease of the price of electricity from wind and between 50 and 60% cut of the solar energy prices.
Electricity produced by micro and small water power stations will see a minor decrease of between 2 and 4%.
The representatives of the wind and solar energy producers, who were present at the meeting, harshly objected to the proposed price cuts and accused DKEVR of violating the procedures in preparing the price report, reports Dnevnik.bg.
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Speed Up Work on Gas Interconnection Grid
- » Bulgaria to Send Delegation to Russia on South Stream – Minister
- » Drilling at Bulgaria’s Khan Asparuh Block Delayed Until 2016