Energy Watchdog Cuts Green Energy Prices
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR proposes a significant cut in the prices at which the energy from renewable sources is bought off.
The DKEVR report, publicly discussed on Monday, proposes a 20% decrease of the price of electricity from wind and between 50 and 60% cut of the solar energy prices.
Electricity produced by micro and small water power stations will see a minor decrease of between 2 and 4%.
The representatives of the wind and solar energy producers, who were present at the meeting, harshly objected to the proposed price cuts and accused DKEVR of violating the procedures in preparing the price report, reports Dnevnik.bg.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik