Energy Watchdog Cuts Green Energy Prices
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR proposes a significant cut in the prices at which the energy from renewable sources is bought off.
The DKEVR report, publicly discussed on Monday, proposes a 20% decrease of the price of electricity from wind and between 50 and 60% cut of the solar energy prices.
Electricity produced by micro and small water power stations will see a minor decrease of between 2 and 4%.
The representatives of the wind and solar energy producers, who were present at the meeting, harshly objected to the proposed price cuts and accused DKEVR of violating the procedures in preparing the price report, reports Dnevnik.bg.
- » Bulgaria, Azerbaijan to Discuss Expansion of Trade, Economic Links Next Month
- » Bulgargaz Proposes 3.4% Increase of Gas Price for Q4 2016
- » Bulgaria PM: Belene N-Plant Should Be Built Privately with State Help
- » South Stream, Turkish Stream Are No Rival Projects - Russia Energy Min
- » Putin Demands from Bulgaria 'Rock-Solid Guarantee' for South Stream
- » Russia Ready to Go On with Turkish Stream, Erdogan Says after Meeting Putin