Energy Watchdog Cuts Green Energy Prices
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR proposes a significant cut in the prices at which the energy from renewable sources is bought off.
The DKEVR report, publicly discussed on Monday, proposes a 20% decrease of the price of electricity from wind and between 50 and 60% cut of the solar energy prices.
Electricity produced by micro and small water power stations will see a minor decrease of between 2 and 4%.
The representatives of the wind and solar energy producers, who were present at the meeting, harshly objected to the proposed price cuts and accused DKEVR of violating the procedures in preparing the price report, reports Dnevnik.bg.
- » Bulgaria Has Received No Notice of Termination for South Stream Yet - Minister
- » Local Production Can Bring About 35% Reduction in Gas Prices – Deputy Energy Minister
- » Nord Pool Spot to Operate Bulgaria's Energy Exchange
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Link to Be Ready by end-2018
- » Bulgaria to Host Trilateral Talks on Vertical Gas Corridor with Greece, Romania
- » EC Vice President Sefcovic: EU Wants Transparency, Secure Energy Supplies