Salma Hayek Arrived in Sofia for a Movie Shoot
Hollywood star Salma Hayek arrived on Sunday afternoon in Sofia, reports Nova TV.
She is in Bulgaria for the shoot of the film Septembers of Shiraz, based on the award-winning eponymous novel by Dalia Sofer on the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran.
“Hello,” Hayek greeted reporters and fans who had gathered to meet her at the VIP terminal of the Sofia Airport. “I will stay here for a while, this is my first time in Bulgaria.”
Hayek will co-star with Oscar winner Adrien Brody who arrived in Sofia last week. The film, also starring Iranian-born Oscar nominee Shohreh Aghdashloo and Bulgarian actor Bashar Rahal, will be shot entirely in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star
- » Kevin Spacey Sexual Assault Case Under Review
- » Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Celebrities of 2017
- » On March 27 Begins the Fashion Week in Sofia
- » Shot of cognac From 1894 that was Discovered a Century Later Sells For a Record £10,000 in a British Bar