Salma Hayek Arrived in Sofia for a Movie Shoot
Hollywood star Salma Hayek arrived on Sunday afternoon in Sofia, reports Nova TV.
She is in Bulgaria for the shoot of the film Septembers of Shiraz, based on the award-winning eponymous novel by Dalia Sofer on the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran.
“Hello,” Hayek greeted reporters and fans who had gathered to meet her at the VIP terminal of the Sofia Airport. “I will stay here for a while, this is my first time in Bulgaria.”
Hayek will co-star with Oscar winner Adrien Brody who arrived in Sofia last week. The film, also starring Iranian-born Oscar nominee Shohreh Aghdashloo and Bulgarian actor Bashar Rahal, will be shot entirely in Bulgaria.
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent
- » Scarlett Johansson Gave Birth To Baby Girl
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys