Bulgaria's Business Sector Optimistic about Headcount in 12 Months
Bulgaria's business sector is optimistic about the number of employees over the next 12 months.
The forecast is based on a survey of the Institute for Market Economic s think tank conducted among 1680 companies across the country.
The survey includes questions which evaluate the expectations of the business sector about investment activity dynamics, company revenues and headcount.
The biggest increases in the number of employees are expected in nine districts, including three in the northeastern region (Varna, Targovishte, and Shumen), one in the southwestern region (Kyustendil), three in the southern central region (Pazardzhik, Plovdiv and Haskovo) and two in the southeastern region (Sliven and Burgas).
The group of districts where businesses expect their headcount to remain unchanged or to decrease slightly includes Veliko Tarnovo, Stara Zagora, Razgrad, Pleven, Pernik, Gabrovo and Blagoevgrad, according to the BGNES news agency.
- » Tourist Season Not Affected by Floods – Branimir Botev
- » Damage Claims After Heavy Hailstorm in Sofia Worth Over BGN 100M
- » BNB Governor Ivan Iskrov Ready to Resign
- » Smartphones, Tablets in Top 5 Purchases On Deferred Payments
- » Bulgaria with Second Lowest Debt-to-GDP Ratio in EU in Q1, 2014
- » Farmers Agree on Maximum EU Agriculture Subsidies of EUR 300,000