Grigor Dimitrov Makes Queen’s Final Beating Wawrinka
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov qualified for his first ever ATP grass court final, defeating world number 3 Stanislas Wawrinka at the Aegon Queen’s tournament in England.
Dimitrov was on top form, while the Swiss failed to show his best game. The first set finished 6:2 for the Bulgarian, after two consecutive breaks.
In the second part, Wawrinka was a little better, but only managed to hold parity until 3:3, after which he lost his serve. The final score of the set was 6:4 for the Haskovo-born youngster.
In Sunday’s final, Dimitrov will play the winner of the other semifinal between Radek Stepanek and Feliciano Lopez.
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal