Grigor Dimitrov Makes Queen’s Final Beating Wawrinka
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov qualified for his first ever ATP grass court final, defeating world number 3 Stanislas Wawrinka at the Aegon Queen’s tournament in England.
Dimitrov was on top form, while the Swiss failed to show his best game. The first set finished 6:2 for the Bulgarian, after two consecutive breaks.
In the second part, Wawrinka was a little better, but only managed to hold parity until 3:3, after which he lost his serve. The final score of the set was 6:4 for the Haskovo-born youngster.
In Sunday’s final, Dimitrov will play the winner of the other semifinal between Radek Stepanek and Feliciano Lopez.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Australian Open Quarter-Finals
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Gasquet in 3rd Round of Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Australian Open's 3rd Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Tennis Ranking