Grigor Dimitrov Makes Queen’s Final Beating Wawrinka
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov qualified for his first ever ATP grass court final, defeating world number 3 Stanislas Wawrinka at the Aegon Queen’s tournament in England.
Dimitrov was on top form, while the Swiss failed to show his best game. The first set finished 6:2 for the Bulgarian, after two consecutive breaks.
In the second part, Wawrinka was a little better, but only managed to hold parity until 3:3, after which he lost his serve. The final score of the set was 6:4 for the Haskovo-born youngster.
In Sunday’s final, Dimitrov will play the winner of the other semifinal between Radek Stepanek and Feliciano Lopez.
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe