Bulgaria Will Not Take Another Loan For Now – MinFin
For the time being we do not need to take another loan at the international markets, Bulgaria's Finance Minister Petar Chobanov told Darik national radio.
According to him, the state debt strategy was implemented “calmly and smoothly”.
He said that in spite the “hysterical talking”, the budget was stable and the claims of a BGN 10 B deficit in the budget were untrue.
“If we often witness such talk and people believe it, this would create instability,” Chobanov said. “We cannot say the state was bankrupt, when in end of February the fiscal reserve was BGN 3.9 B and in end of April it reached BGN 6 B.”
- » World Bank Approves 2017-2022 Partnership Framework for Bulgaria
- » Assets Managed by Investment Funds in Bulgaria Grow 2.6% Y/Y in March
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 37% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Bulgaria to Grant 35-Year Concession on Sofia Airport
- » Bulgarian Household Income Rises 4.2% Y/Yin Q1, Expenditure up 0.9%
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Discuss Granting Concession on Sofia Airport