Bulgaria Will Not Take Another Loan For Now – MinFin
For the time being we do not need to take another loan at the international markets, Bulgaria's Finance Minister Petar Chobanov told Darik national radio.
According to him, the state debt strategy was implemented “calmly and smoothly”.
He said that in spite the “hysterical talking”, the budget was stable and the claims of a BGN 10 B deficit in the budget were untrue.
“If we often witness such talk and people believe it, this would create instability,” Chobanov said. “We cannot say the state was bankrupt, when in end of February the fiscal reserve was BGN 3.9 B and in end of April it reached BGN 6 B.”
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » Prices of Cigarettes to Go Up in Bulgaria through 2017
- » Cigarette Prices To Increase in 2017
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically As Of 2018
- » BNB Reports Positive Balance Of Payments in July