Bulgaria Will Not Take Another Loan For Now – MinFin
For the time being we do not need to take another loan at the international markets, Bulgaria's Finance Minister Petar Chobanov told Darik national radio.
According to him, the state debt strategy was implemented “calmly and smoothly”.
He said that in spite the “hysterical talking”, the budget was stable and the claims of a BGN 10 B deficit in the budget were untrue.
“If we often witness such talk and people believe it, this would create instability,” Chobanov said. “We cannot say the state was bankrupt, when in end of February the fiscal reserve was BGN 3.9 B and in end of April it reached BGN 6 B.”
- » Bulgaria's Interim Finmin Porozhanov Voices Concern about KTB
- » 53% of Bulgarians Do Not Trust Banking System – Poll
- » Kiril Ananiev Appointed Caretaker Deputy Finance Minister
- » Depositors in KTB to Protest in Several Bulgarian Cities
- » Bulgaria's Radnevo Municipality Virtually Bankrupt
- » Sofia Branch of NRA Reports 10% Increase In Revenue