Holland Beat Spain 5:1 in Group B World Cup 2014 Match
The Netherlands beat current world champion Spain in a Group B World Cup 2014 game at Arena Forte Nova, Salvador, on Friday.
The first goal was scored by Spain's Xabi Alonso in the 27-th minute, but a minute before the end of the first halftime Robin Van Persie sent in an equalizer.
In the second halftime Arjen Robben scored twice, Van Persie scored his second goal for the game and a fifth was scored by Stefan De Vrij.
The result was a sweet revenge for the Netherlands who lost to Spain in the final of the World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
- » Bulgaria Wins 16 Medals at 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games
- » Bulgarians Win 12 Medals at World Arm Wrestling Championship in Vilnius
- » Sofia Fails to Become Host City for Euro 2020 Matches
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany