Holland Beat Spain 5:1 in Group B World Cup 2014 Match
The Netherlands beat current world champion Spain in a Group B World Cup 2014 game at Arena Forte Nova, Salvador, on Friday.
The first goal was scored by Spain's Xabi Alonso in the 27-th minute, but a minute before the end of the first halftime Robin Van Persie sent in an equalizer.
In the second halftime Arjen Robben scored twice, Van Persie scored his second goal for the game and a fifth was scored by Stefan De Vrij.
The result was a sweet revenge for the Netherlands who lost to Spain in the final of the World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
- » At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko