Holland Beat Spain 5:1 in Group B World Cup 2014 Match
The Netherlands beat current world champion Spain in a Group B World Cup 2014 game at Arena Forte Nova, Salvador, on Friday.
The first goal was scored by Spain's Xabi Alonso in the 27-th minute, but a minute before the end of the first halftime Robin Van Persie sent in an equalizer.
In the second halftime Arjen Robben scored twice, Van Persie scored his second goal for the game and a fifth was scored by Stefan De Vrij.
The result was a sweet revenge for the Netherlands who lost to Spain in the final of the World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
- » Bulgaria to Earmark Funding for ATP Tour Event, Ski Championships Next Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Gael Monfils in Exhibition Match Held in Sofia
- » Grigor Dimitrov Arrives in Bulgaria for Exhibition Match with Gael Monfils
- » Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Box Maurice Harris in Hamburg on December 5
- » Ronnie O'Sullivan to Face Jimmy White in Snooker Legends Show in Sofia on Friday
- » Bulgaria’s Ruse Wins European City of Sport 2016 Award