Holland Beat Spain 5:1 in Group B World Cup 2014 Match
The Netherlands beat current world champion Spain in a Group B World Cup 2014 game at Arena Forte Nova, Salvador, on Friday.
The first goal was scored by Spain's Xabi Alonso in the 27-th minute, but a minute before the end of the first halftime Robin Van Persie sent in an equalizer.
In the second halftime Arjen Robben scored twice, Van Persie scored his second goal for the game and a fifth was scored by Stefan De Vrij.
The result was a sweet revenge for the Netherlands who lost to Spain in the final of the World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells