Holland Beat Spain 5:1 in Group B World Cup 2014 Match
The Netherlands beat current world champion Spain in a Group B World Cup 2014 game at Arena Forte Nova, Salvador, on Friday.
The first goal was scored by Spain's Xabi Alonso in the 27-th minute, but a minute before the end of the first halftime Robin Van Persie sent in an equalizer.
In the second halftime Arjen Robben scored twice, Van Persie scored his second goal for the game and a fifth was scored by Stefan De Vrij.
The result was a sweet revenge for the Netherlands who lost to Spain in the final of the World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium
- » Bulgaria Defeats Hungary, Latvia in Fed Cup
- » Bulgaria Drops to 75th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Germany's Lothar Matthaus to Come to Sofia for Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » ATP: Hard Work Behind Sofia Open Starting to Pay off