Dimitrov Qualifies for Queen’s Semifinal, After Opponent Pulls Out
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinals of the Aegon Queen's tournament without even having to go on court.
He was scheduled to play Alexandr Dolgopolov later on Friday, but the Ukrainian pulled out of the quarterfinal match, complaining of an injury in his right thigh.
Dimitrov's opponent in the semis will be the winner of the match between Stanislas Wawrinka and Marinko Matosevic. What is interesting is that Grigor and Wawrinka were partners in the doubles competition.
With his qualification for the semifinal, Dimitrov will take a check of EUR 29,610 and 90 points for the ATP ranking.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle