Dimitrov Qualifies for Queen’s Semifinal, After Opponent Pulls Out
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinals of the Aegon Queen's tournament without even having to go on court.
He was scheduled to play Alexandr Dolgopolov later on Friday, but the Ukrainian pulled out of the quarterfinal match, complaining of an injury in his right thigh.
Dimitrov's opponent in the semis will be the winner of the match between Stanislas Wawrinka and Marinko Matosevic. What is interesting is that Grigor and Wawrinka were partners in the doubles competition.
With his qualification for the semifinal, Dimitrov will take a check of EUR 29,610 and 90 points for the ATP ranking.
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach
- » Russian Promoter Calls Police to Investigate Klitschko's gloves
- » Kubrat Pulev: Klitscko Does Not Deserve My Respect
- » Bulgaria Surprisingly Ties with Malta 1:1 in Euro Qualifiers