European Commissioner for Climate Action to Arrive in Bulgaria
European Commissioner for Climate Action Connie Hedegaard is to arrive on an official visit to Bulgaria on Monday.
She will meet with Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Deputy Environment Minister Atanas Kostadinov, according to reports of mediapool.bg.
Hedegaard will take part in a public discussion on the EU goals in the sphere of environment and energy.
The forum will bring together business representatives, as well as members of environmental and energy NGOs.
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Earthquake near Sandanski Jolts Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Heavy Rains, Thunderstorms Expected in Western Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Issues Rain, Thunderstorm Warning
- » Divers Get 1 T of Waste Out of Waters Near St Anastasia Island
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Northwest Due to Overflowing Dams
Meanwhile I have learned that there is not a single European textbook of geology
used in universities, containing information
that justifies the EU climate change policies.
colonial policies and money lending are something different..
but if this commissioner serves colonial policies and money lending
she is criminal..
This commissioner should give us real advise how we are going to pay 15 billions for green investment in Photovoltaic sells.
And as our population decreases with 117 persons per day....
Mainly dying or moving to EU to work, how we can sustain future green investments imposed by the lobbyist in Brussels.