Bulgaria Can Spend BGN 25 M on Early Elections by end-2014 - FinMin
Bulgaria's Finance Minister has said that the state budget can afford spending of BGN 25 M on potential snap elections by end-214.
"The past elections cost around BGN 24 M. I believe that the budget can afford an additional BGN 25 M, if it is decided that the early elections are to be held by end-2014. There has been no resignation so far, as far as I know" he declared on Friday, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The debt increased by BGN 550 M in the period June 2013 – end-2013. Before that, in the previous 3-4 months, it went up by BGN 1.450 B. Which is more?" Chobanov asked.
Asked to comment on the matter that a new government could be tasked with preparing the budget for 2015, he informed that the budget procedure for 2015 had already started.
"What we have now is the mid-term three-year budget forecast. As a result, technically speaking, we have a very general budget framework for next year. Naturally, the next government can change this within the frames of the policies it envisages," Bulgaria's Finance Minister said.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country