Bulgaria Can Spend BGN 25 M on Early Elections by end-2014 - FinMin
Bulgaria's Finance Minister has said that the state budget can afford spending of BGN 25 M on potential snap elections by end-214.
"The past elections cost around BGN 24 M. I believe that the budget can afford an additional BGN 25 M, if it is decided that the early elections are to be held by end-2014. There has been no resignation so far, as far as I know" he declared on Friday, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The debt increased by BGN 550 M in the period June 2013 – end-2013. Before that, in the previous 3-4 months, it went up by BGN 1.450 B. Which is more?" Chobanov asked.
Asked to comment on the matter that a new government could be tasked with preparing the budget for 2015, he informed that the budget procedure for 2015 had already started.
"What we have now is the mid-term three-year budget forecast. As a result, technically speaking, we have a very general budget framework for next year. Naturally, the next government can change this within the frames of the policies it envisages," Bulgaria's Finance Minister said.
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
- » Bulgaria Marks 114th Anniversary of Ilinden Uprising
- » All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts