Grigor Dimitrov Into Queen’s Quarterfinals
Grigor Dimitrov is in the quarterfinals of the Aegon Queen's tournament in London, after beating Edouard Roger-Vasselin 2-0 sets.
The Bulgarian nearly let a comfortable 4:1 lead slip in the first set, and things went to a tie break, which he won with 7:3 points.
The second set went more smoothly, and after breaking the Frenchman's serve at 2:2, Dimitrov finished off the match – 6:4.
In Friday's quarterfinal, Dimitrov will face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine. They have played each other twice before, each winning one match.
- » Bulgarian Boxers Scoop 4 Gold Titles at Strandzha Tournament
- » Bulgaria's New Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble Scoops 1st Title
- » March Honouring Pro-Nazi General Held Despite Sofia Mayor Ban
- » Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam