Grigor Dimitrov Into Queen’s Quarterfinals
Grigor Dimitrov is in the quarterfinals of the Aegon Queen's tournament in London, after beating Edouard Roger-Vasselin 2-0 sets.
The Bulgarian nearly let a comfortable 4:1 lead slip in the first set, and things went to a tie break, which he won with 7:3 points.
The second set went more smoothly, and after breaking the Frenchman's serve at 2:2, Dimitrov finished off the match – 6:4.
In Friday's quarterfinal, Dimitrov will face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine. They have played each other twice before, each winning one match.
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria’s Lalova-Collio Qualifies for Women’s 200m Semi-finals in Bejing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Retains Leadership in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Records Second Consecutive Victory in St. Louis