Grigor Dimitrov Into Queen’s Quarterfinals
Grigor Dimitrov is in the quarterfinals of the Aegon Queen's tournament in London, after beating Edouard Roger-Vasselin 2-0 sets.
The Bulgarian nearly let a comfortable 4:1 lead slip in the first set, and things went to a tie break, which he won with 7:3 points.
The second set went more smoothly, and after breaking the Frenchman's serve at 2:2, Dimitrov finished off the match – 6:4.
In Friday's quarterfinal, Dimitrov will face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine. They have played each other twice before, each winning one match.
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold
- » Levski-CSKA Football Game Affects Sofia Traffic