Grigor Dimitrov Into Queen’s Quarterfinals
Grigor Dimitrov is in the quarterfinals of the Aegon Queen's tournament in London, after beating Edouard Roger-Vasselin 2-0 sets.
The Bulgarian nearly let a comfortable 4:1 lead slip in the first set, and things went to a tie break, which he won with 7:3 points.
The second set went more smoothly, and after breaking the Frenchman's serve at 2:2, Dimitrov finished off the match – 6:4.
In Friday's quarterfinal, Dimitrov will face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine. They have played each other twice before, each winning one match.
- » Bulgaria's Ex Volleyball Coach Takes Over Iran's National Team
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Australian Open Quarter-Finals
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Gasquet in 3rd Round of Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Australian Open's 3rd Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game