Bulgaria to Assess Danube River Cruise Tourism Potential
The Economy Ministry together with the Sofia University will take part in a research concerning cruise tourism opportunities along the Bulgarian stretch of Danube river.
The research was commissioned by the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), the Economy Ministry announced on its website. The project will promote the development of tourism along Danube by providing technical and expert assistance to the national and local administrations and the organizations involved in tourism planning and management.
The research will take place in the period June-November 2014. The object of study will be Bulgaria's four major river ports in Vidin, Svishtov, Ruse and Silistra.
The analyzes will generate quantitative and qualitative information about cruise tourism along the Bulgarian stretch of Danube, which will estimate the extent of its development and effectiveness.
- » Plovdiv Airport to Receive Chartered Flights from Turkey
- » Bulgaria's Winter Resorts Open Ski Season
- » Ski Legend Girardelli to Advise Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister
- » Bulgaria May Advertise As Tourist Destination In Spain
- » Bulgaria to Ease Visa Issuing for Turkish Tourists During Winter
- » Bulgaria To Create E-Registry of Its Tourist Destinations