Bulgaria to Assess Danube River Cruise Tourism Potential
The Economy Ministry together with the Sofia University will take part in a research concerning cruise tourism opportunities along the Bulgarian stretch of Danube river.
The research was commissioned by the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), the Economy Ministry announced on its website. The project will promote the development of tourism along Danube by providing technical and expert assistance to the national and local administrations and the organizations involved in tourism planning and management.
The research will take place in the period June-November 2014. The object of study will be Bulgaria's four major river ports in Vidin, Svishtov, Ruse and Silistra.
The analyzes will generate quantitative and qualitative information about cruise tourism along the Bulgarian stretch of Danube, which will estimate the extent of its development and effectiveness.
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure
- » Bulgaria Air is Now Flying to Milan
- » Ukrainian Ambassador: Tourism in Bulgaria is Developing Great
- » A Bulgarian Service at Viber Promotes Us as a Tourist Destination
- » Direct Flights Between South Korea and Croatia For 2019