Credit Agricole Bulgaria to Become Commercial Bank Viktoria EAD
Corporate Commercial Bank AD has acquired 100% of the voting shares of the capital of Credit Agricole Bulgaria EAD.
The contract was signed by Georgi Hristov and Ilian Zafirov, Executive Directors of Corporate Commercial Bank AD, and Marc Oppenheim, Head of International Retail Banking at Credit Agricole.
According to a media statement of Corporate Commercial Bank AD, a general meeting of shareholders is to be held right after the transfer of ownership to elect new members of the Supervisory Board of the bank.
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) has approved the following members of the Supervisory Board of the bank: Orlin Rusev, Chairman of the Management Board of Corporate Commercial Bank AD, Abdul Salam Mohamed Abdullah Al Murshidi, Member of the Supervisory Board of Corporate Commercial Bank AD and Radosveta Vasileva, legal advisor of Bromak EOOD (the company is a majority shareholder of Corporate Commercial Bank AD).
Another important decision to be taken at the meeting is the name change from Credit Agricole Bulgaria EAD to Commercial Bank Viktoria EAD.
The slogan of the bank will be "A Partner to Your Ambitions!"
Commercial Bank Viktoria EAD will keep functioning as a separate financial institution, specializing in servicing small and medium-sized companies and individual customers.
- » Bulgaria’s R&D Spending Up but Still Way Below EU Average
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Postpones Price Increase Decision
- » 3 Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure Projects to Get Funding under Connecting Europe Facility
- » Bulgaria Advises Travellers to Carry Enough Cash During Greece's Bank Holiday
- » Westinghouse-led Group Wins EU Funding to Diversify Nuclear Fuel Supply to VVER Reactors
- » Bulgarians Completed More Trips Abroad in May