Bulgaria's Industrial Production Up By 5% in April – Eurostat
According to Eurostat data, Bulgaria's industrial production recorded significant increase of 1.4% on a monthly basis in April overcoming the drastic decrease of 1.5% in March.
On an annual basis, Bulgarian industrial production showed positive results in April with 5.0% increase which is above the average industrial growth in the EU.
In April 2014 compared with March 2014, seasonally adjusted industrial production rose by 0.8% in the euro area and by 0.7% in the EU, according to the estimates from Eurostat.
In March 2014 industrial production fell by 0.4 % and 0.3 % respectively, the latest data by the statistical office of the European Union showed.
In April 2014 compared with April 2013, industrial production grew by 1.4 % in the euro area and by 2.1 % in the EU. The increase of 0.8 % in industrial production in the euro area in April 2014, compared with March 2014, is due to production of energy rising by 2.5 %, non - durable consumer goods by 2.1 % and intermediate goods by 0.6 %, while durable consumer goods and capital goods remained almost stable.
In the EU, the increase of 0.7 % is due to production of energy rising by 1.8%, non-durable consumer goods by 1.4 %, durable consumer goods by 0.7%, intermediate goods by 0.6% and capital goods by 0.4%.
- » Bulgarian Bicycle Exports Keep Rising
- » Bulgaria’s Industrial Production Index Increases in December
- » Bulgaria to Invest BGN 848 M in 1st Stage of Sofia Metro Third Line
- » Bulgaria-China JV to Turn First Sod on Feed Mill in Dobrich Thursday
- » Bulgaria’s Huvepharma to Get Three Plants in U.S. from Zoetis in USD 40M Deal
- » 2015: Three in Five Bulgarian Households Have Internet at Home