Bulgarian Aide to Czech Underground Boss, Arrested in South Africa
A Bulgarian man has been arrested in South Africa in connection with fraud and drug trafficking, the South African Press Association (SAPA) reported.
Borislov Grigorov 'Mike' is believed to be the right hand to Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir, and his accountant. Meanwhile, Bulgarian media report the man's name as Lyubomir Grigorov.
The Bulgarian was arrested on Monday, when he appeared at the Benoni police station as part of his bail conditions. Grigorov was on bail after being arrested on two counts of fraud unrelated to Monday's arrest, SAPA revealed.
"We believe that the accountant was Krejcir's right-hand man, who knew the ins and outs and participated in all of Krejcir's alleged criminal activities", a police spokesperson said.
Krejcir is allegedly connected to at least 5 murders, as well as leading a drug traffic ring.
Grigorov will appear in court on Friday, where he will face charges of conspiracy to commit murder and possession of unlicensed firearms and ammunition, along with Krejcir and a number of other affiliates of the group.
- » Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead