Numerous Food Safety Inspections Start in Bulgaria's Summer Resorts
Food Safety Regional Directorates in Dobrich, Varna and Burgas have launched a number of inspections in Bulgaria's Black Sea resorts with regards to the summer tourist season.
Inspectors will perform check ups of commercial establishments, temporary and seasonal facilities, fast food restaurants located within the hotel complexes, as well as accommodation establishments providing all inclusive services.
The inspections will determine whether the establishments comply with the existing legislation, such as meeting requirements concerning the equipment, the origin and the proper storage of raw materials and foodstuffs, the food labeling, etc.
The persons involved in food production and sale are subject to check ups too to determine whether they have undergone all mandatory medical examinations, and have received the necessary training regarding food quality and safety.
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Sofia Airport has Returned 604 Lost Items Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Weekend Idea: Autumn Walk Around Shabla
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises in August
- » Sofia Airport Welcomed its 5-millionth Passenger
- » 50% more Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria