Numerous Food Safety Inspections Start in Bulgaria's Summer Resorts
Food Safety Regional Directorates in Dobrich, Varna and Burgas have launched a number of inspections in Bulgaria's Black Sea resorts with regards to the summer tourist season.
Inspectors will perform check ups of commercial establishments, temporary and seasonal facilities, fast food restaurants located within the hotel complexes, as well as accommodation establishments providing all inclusive services.
The inspections will determine whether the establishments comply with the existing legislation, such as meeting requirements concerning the equipment, the origin and the proper storage of raw materials and foodstuffs, the food labeling, etc.
The persons involved in food production and sale are subject to check ups too to determine whether they have undergone all mandatory medical examinations, and have received the necessary training regarding food quality and safety.
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Minister Expects 5 % Rise in French Tourists to Bulgaria after Louvre Exhibition
- » Bulgarian Tourist Attractions to Appear in Online Register
- » Minister Expects Increase of Last Minute Russian Tourists to Bulgaria
- » FAZ: Bulgaria, Turkey 'Best Holiday Bargains in Europe'
- » Minister to Launch Campaigns on Stimulating Bulgaria's Domestic Tourism