Numerous Food Safety Inspections Start in Bulgaria's Summer Resorts
Food Safety Regional Directorates in Dobrich, Varna and Burgas have launched a number of inspections in Bulgaria's Black Sea resorts with regards to the summer tourist season.
Inspectors will perform check ups of commercial establishments, temporary and seasonal facilities, fast food restaurants located within the hotel complexes, as well as accommodation establishments providing all inclusive services.
The inspections will determine whether the establishments comply with the existing legislation, such as meeting requirements concerning the equipment, the origin and the proper storage of raw materials and foodstuffs, the food labeling, etc.
The persons involved in food production and sale are subject to check ups too to determine whether they have undergone all mandatory medical examinations, and have received the necessary training regarding food quality and safety.
- » Bansko Opens Ski Season On December 13
- » Bulgaria's Deputy EconMin Proposes Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Winter Tourism to See 4.5-5% Growth in 2014 – Branimir Botev
- » Bulgaria To Spend BGN 7 M On Tourism Promotion
- » Bulgarians' Trips Abroad Rise By Almost 10% In September
- » Bulgaria Is Second Favorite Destination Among Russians