Numerous Food Safety Inspections Start in Bulgaria's Summer Resorts
Food Safety Regional Directorates in Dobrich, Varna and Burgas have launched a number of inspections in Bulgaria's Black Sea resorts with regards to the summer tourist season.
Inspectors will perform check ups of commercial establishments, temporary and seasonal facilities, fast food restaurants located within the hotel complexes, as well as accommodation establishments providing all inclusive services.
The inspections will determine whether the establishments comply with the existing legislation, such as meeting requirements concerning the equipment, the origin and the proper storage of raw materials and foodstuffs, the food labeling, etc.
The persons involved in food production and sale are subject to check ups too to determine whether they have undergone all mandatory medical examinations, and have received the necessary training regarding food quality and safety.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarians Drop 5.1% Y/Y in Q2 2015
- » Bulgaria Luring Russian Tourists with Low Prices, Eased Visa Rules
- » Black Sea Tourism Businesses Announce Major Drop in Holiday Prices
- » Bulgaria 'among Young Romanians' Most Preferred Holiday Places'
- » Bulgaria Tourism Minister Slams at Umbrella, Deck Chair Prices