Damon Albarn of Gorillaz, Jamiroquai Among Serbian Exit Festival Acts
Grammy award winner Damon Albarn, best known as the frontman of Blur, and co-creator of Gorillaz, will be among the many artists to play at Serbia's EXIT music festival.
The fifteenth edition of the European Festival is marked with the sing of EXIT Adventure, which first takes music fans to EXIT Festival, held from July 10 to 13, 2014 at the Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad, and continues at Sea Dance Festival, held from July 15 to 17, 2014 at Jaz Beach, Budva in Montenegro.
Among the confirmed acts for EXIT Festival are Hurts, Jamiroquai, Suede, Disclosure LIVE, Rudimental LIVE, Skrillex LIVE, Carl Craig vs. Green Velvet, Dub FX, Dusky vs. Paul Woolford, and Koven LIVE.
The opening ceremony of the 15th edition of the European festival will be marked by the Pet Shop Boys who are coming to EXIT's Main Stage with a blend of unique stage sets, lasers, extraordinary costumes, original dance choreography and many hit songs.
- » Bulgarian Faithful Hold Easter Procession with 'Virgin Mary Icon'
- » Alexander Nevsky Cathedral to Remain Open All Night on Sunday
- » Soilwork Also Joins Kavarna Rock Fest 2016
- » Kavarna Rock Fest 2016: First 3 Bands Confirmed
- » Al Di Meola to Play at Sofia Guitar Festival in May
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St Lazar's Day on Saturday