Damon Albarn of Gorillaz, Jamiroquai Among Serbian Exit Festival Acts
Grammy award winner Damon Albarn, best known as the frontman of Blur, and co-creator of Gorillaz, will be among the many artists to play at Serbia's EXIT music festival.
The fifteenth edition of the European Festival is marked with the sing of EXIT Adventure, which first takes music fans to EXIT Festival, held from July 10 to 13, 2014 at the Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad, and continues at Sea Dance Festival, held from July 15 to 17, 2014 at Jaz Beach, Budva in Montenegro.
Among the confirmed acts for EXIT Festival are Hurts, Jamiroquai, Suede, Disclosure LIVE, Rudimental LIVE, Skrillex LIVE, Carl Craig vs. Green Velvet, Dub FX, Dusky vs. Paul Woolford, and Koven LIVE.
The opening ceremony of the 15th edition of the European festival will be marked by the Pet Shop Boys who are coming to EXIT's Main Stage with a blend of unique stage sets, lasers, extraordinary costumes, original dance choreography and many hit songs.
- » Sting will Sing Twice in Plovdiv Next Year
- » Oscars: Reality Meets Dark Comedy in Bulgaria's 'Glory'
- » UNESCO Adds Rebetiko to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi