Bulgaria's Railways Launch Pre-Sale of Tickets for Summer Season
Bulgaria's State Railways will introduce a 20-day pre-sale of train tickets to the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas for the summer season.
The pre-sale will be available until September 30 and will allow passengers to plan their journeys in advance, to reserve seats and to purchase tickets within 20 days before the trip, the State Railways stated on their website.
The service will be provided in all railway stations throughout the country. Passengers willing to travel in couchettes and sleeping carriages will be able to purchase a berth ticket 30 days prior to the departure date.
- » Royal Clipper Arrives in Bulgaria’s Varna Port
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Decrease 4.8% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December
- » Bulgaria Registered 15 % Increase in Number of Foreign Visitors During Easter Holiday
- » Early Bookings Show More Tourists Planning Holiday in Bulgaria This Summer
- » Ten Bulgarian Beaches, One Marina Get Blue Flag Label in 2016