Bulgaria's Railways Launch Pre-Sale of Tickets for Summer Season
Bulgaria's State Railways will introduce a 20-day pre-sale of train tickets to the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas for the summer season.
The pre-sale will be available until September 30 and will allow passengers to plan their journeys in advance, to reserve seats and to purchase tickets within 20 days before the trip, the State Railways stated on their website.
The service will be provided in all railway stations throughout the country. Passengers willing to travel in couchettes and sleeping carriages will be able to purchase a berth ticket 30 days prior to the departure date.
- » Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases
- » Over 1,000 Cruise Passengers Arrive at Burgas Port
- » 15th Edition of Food and Beverage Tourism Fair Held in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport Reports Strong Growth of Passengers
- » 170,000 Foreign Tourists Visit Bulgaria During Easter Holiday
- » The Post Office: Bulgaria - The Cheapest Beach Holiday Destination