Bulgaria's Railways Launch Pre-Sale of Tickets for Summer Season
Bulgaria's State Railways will introduce a 20-day pre-sale of train tickets to the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas for the summer season.
The pre-sale will be available until September 30 and will allow passengers to plan their journeys in advance, to reserve seats and to purchase tickets within 20 days before the trip, the State Railways stated on their website.
The service will be provided in all railway stations throughout the country. Passengers willing to travel in couchettes and sleeping carriages will be able to purchase a berth ticket 30 days prior to the departure date.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 16.8 % Y/Y in May
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister Expects 10 % Increase in Tourist Numbers This Summer
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast Expects 5-7 % Rise in Tourist Numbers
- » 500 Officials to Conduct Inspections Along Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast
- » Coordination Centre to Ensure Safety of Tourists at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast