Bulgaria's Railways Launch Pre-Sale of Tickets for Summer Season
Bulgaria's State Railways will introduce a 20-day pre-sale of train tickets to the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas for the summer season.
The pre-sale will be available until September 30 and will allow passengers to plan their journeys in advance, to reserve seats and to purchase tickets within 20 days before the trip, the State Railways stated on their website.
The service will be provided in all railway stations throughout the country. Passengers willing to travel in couchettes and sleeping carriages will be able to purchase a berth ticket 30 days prior to the departure date.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Number of Turkish Tourists to Bulgaria Rising
- » Bulgarian Resorts to Start Hiring Seasonal Workers from Abroad
- » Nearly Two Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria in Jan-May 2016
- » Bulgaria Reports Congestion at Crossings on Border with Greece
- » Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast