Bulgaria's Railways Launch Pre-Sale of Tickets for Summer Season
Bulgaria's State Railways will introduce a 20-day pre-sale of train tickets to the Black Sea cities of Varna and Burgas for the summer season.
The pre-sale will be available until September 30 and will allow passengers to plan their journeys in advance, to reserve seats and to purchase tickets within 20 days before the trip, the State Railways stated on their website.
The service will be provided in all railway stations throughout the country. Passengers willing to travel in couchettes and sleeping carriages will be able to purchase a berth ticket 30 days prior to the departure date.
- » Bulgaria Hosting International Tourism Conference
- » Every Fifth Tourist to Bulgaria in October Is Macedonian
- » Bulgaria Ranked 1st as Family Holidays Destination by Russians
- » 34 Bulgarian Hotels Certified as Spa Centres
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Biggest Growth in Tourist Overnights for 2016