US Sends Two B-2 Stealth Bombers to Europe
The Air Force on Sunday announced it was deploying two more nuclear-capable bombers to Europe on top of the three aircraft sent over last week.
The US Global Strike Command press release, quoted by the Defense One portal, announcing the deployment of two B-2 stealth bombers did not specify a threat that the aircraft were responding to.
Still, their fielding comes amid stepped-up efforts by the US military to reassure NATO member countries of the US commitment to collective security against a backdrop of continuing tensions with Russia over its activities in Ukraine.
Last week, the Air Force deployed three nuclear-capable B-52 bombers to Europe for training operations.
The Sunday press release said the B-2 bombers were on a short-term mission to the US European Command area of operations that would provide “opportunities for aircrews to sharpen skills in several key operational sets and become familiar with airbases and operations in the region.”
The release did not say when the bombers would return to the United States.
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
- » S&D Group President: Romania and Bulgaria are Ready to Join Schengen
- » Government Approved Additional Funds Up to BGN 19 970 000 to Repair 15 MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
Europe will be destroyed.
There are two scenarios for that:
1. USA will sent NATO troops on the ground in Ukraine to protect Kiev.
Russians will send their regular army. At first, it will be a conventional war but very fast, it will become nuclear. (Russia has no missiles to waste for thermal charges). NATO has huge superiority in machinery and manpower but Russians will not surrender Kiev, because for them it is opening the door for destruction of Russia itself.
2. USA achieves its military objectives in Ukraine.
That means interceptor missiles and other installations to be located in the outskirts of Moscow. This will make Russia look very week and USA’s ruling elite will be tempted to push for additional actions against Russia. USA is completely dependent on its military complex and cannot resist such a temptation.
Both scenarios have the same outcome. NATO entering vital living space of the Russians and Russians confronted with overwhelming force use their most credible weapons – the nuclear missile.
There is not a slightest indication that the EU leadership can prevent this. They are blind and only follow advises of various lobbying groups. But the lobbying groups are not responsible for their actions. They simply do what they are paid for.
There must be a hope that NATO can interfere without overreaction from the side of Russia. It is very stupid hope. Practically impossible.