Almost Half of Bulgaria's Beaches Unguarded in Summer 2014
A total of 45% or 83 out of the 193 beaches at Bulgaria's Black Sea coast will be left unguarded this summer, the Regional Development Ministry reported.
Some 46 of them are situated in the southern region of Burgas. Compared to 2013, about 20 more beaches will remain unsupervised by lifeguards, and the municipalities of Burgas, Varna and Dobrich should have already put warning signs, Expert.bg informs.
Among the unguarded beaches are those in the southern villages of Aheloi, Irakli, camping Delfin, Sarafovo, Tsarevo, as well as the children summer camps in Obzor and Rezovo.
The municipality in Tsarevo has the highest number of a total of 16 unsupervised beaches.
- » Regional Health Inspection: Sea Water on all Beaches in Varna is Clean
- » Number of Trips of Bulgarian Residents Up to 15.7% in May 2017 Compared to May 2016
- » The Map of Sand Dunes along Bulgarian Black Sea Coast to be Updated
- » Clouds to Develop in Afternoon, with Rains in Some Areas
- » Top 10 Places to Visit in Plovdiv
- » Wizz Air to Launch 2 New Flights from Sofia in 2018