Hotel Revenues in Bulgarian Hotels Grew 20.8% in April
The revenues of the hotels in Bulgaria in April grew by 20.8% year-on-year, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The revenue reached BGN 31.9 M, mostly thanks to the 19.9% increase in the overnight stays. They totalled nearly 700 000.
The revenues from foreigners who mostly prefer to stay in more luxurious hotels grew by 27.6% and from Bulgarians – by 15.2%, compared to April 2013.
The number of tourists who stayed in a hotel in April 2014 increased by 10.6% year-on-year and reached 321 200. Two thirds of them were Bulgarians.
- » Bulgaria To Create E-Registry of Its Tourist Destinations
- » Trips by Bulgarians Abroad Dip in October, Foreigners’ Visits Rise
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Invites Deputy to Resign
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Plans Focus on Advertisement, Sustainable Development in 2015
- » Bulgaria to Negotiate Easing of Visa Regime for Balkan Tourists
- » Bansko Declared Bulgaria’s Best Winter Resort in 2014 World Ski Awards