Hotel Revenues in Bulgarian Hotels Grew 20.8% in April
The revenues of the hotels in Bulgaria in April grew by 20.8% year-on-year, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The revenue reached BGN 31.9 M, mostly thanks to the 19.9% increase in the overnight stays. They totalled nearly 700 000.
The revenues from foreigners who mostly prefer to stay in more luxurious hotels grew by 27.6% and from Bulgarians – by 15.2%, compared to April 2013.
The number of tourists who stayed in a hotel in April 2014 increased by 10.6% year-on-year and reached 321 200. Two thirds of them were Bulgarians.
- » Bulgarian’s Voyages Abroad Up By ¼
- » Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases
- » Over 1,000 Cruise Passengers Arrive at Burgas Port
- » 15th Edition of Food and Beverage Tourism Fair Held in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport Reports Strong Growth of Passengers
- » 170,000 Foreign Tourists Visit Bulgaria During Easter Holiday