Hotel Revenues in Bulgarian Hotels Grew 20.8% in April
The revenues of the hotels in Bulgaria in April grew by 20.8% year-on-year, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The revenue reached BGN 31.9 M, mostly thanks to the 19.9% increase in the overnight stays. They totalled nearly 700 000.
The revenues from foreigners who mostly prefer to stay in more luxurious hotels grew by 27.6% and from Bulgarians – by 15.2%, compared to April 2013.
The number of tourists who stayed in a hotel in April 2014 increased by 10.6% year-on-year and reached 321 200. Two thirds of them were Bulgarians.
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Is Becoming All-Inclusive Destination
- » Hoteliers Obliged To Maintain Tourist Register
- » Tourism Minister Declares 2016 Most Successful Year in Last 25 Years