Grigor Dimitrov Begins Queen’s Tournament Tuesday
Grigor Dimitrov will begin his grass court season with two matches on Tuesday evening at the Queen's tournament in London.
First, the Bulgarian will face James Ward, who represents the host nation. Their match is from the second round of the singles competition and will be played on the center court. Dimitrov, who is seeded 4th in the tournament, received a "bye" in the first round.
Shortly after his match with Ward, Dimitrov will play on the center court again. This time he will play with his new doubles partner Stanislas Wawrinka against the British brothers Neal and Ken Skupski.
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Professional Football Club Slides into Insolvency