Grigor Dimitrov Begins Queen’s Tournament Tuesday
Grigor Dimitrov will begin his grass court season with two matches on Tuesday evening at the Queen's tournament in London.
First, the Bulgarian will face James Ward, who represents the host nation. Their match is from the second round of the singles competition and will be played on the center court. Dimitrov, who is seeded 4th in the tournament, received a "bye" in the first round.
Shortly after his match with Ward, Dimitrov will play on the center court again. This time he will play with his new doubles partner Stanislas Wawrinka against the British brothers Neal and Ken Skupski.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Pablo Cuevas, Faces Andy Murray
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Roger Federer in Swiss Indoors Basel
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal