Grigor Dimitrov Begins Queen’s Tournament Tuesday
Grigor Dimitrov will begin his grass court season with two matches on Tuesday evening at the Queen's tournament in London.
First, the Bulgarian will face James Ward, who represents the host nation. Their match is from the second round of the singles competition and will be played on the center court. Dimitrov, who is seeded 4th in the tournament, received a "bye" in the first round.
Shortly after his match with Ward, Dimitrov will play on the center court again. This time he will play with his new doubles partner Stanislas Wawrinka against the British brothers Neal and Ken Skupski.
- » Pironkova Gets Off to a Good Start at US Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Retains 24th Spot in ATP Ranking
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions