Grigor Dimitrov Begins Queen’s Tournament Tuesday
Grigor Dimitrov will begin his grass court season with two matches on Tuesday evening at the Queen's tournament in London.
First, the Bulgarian will face James Ward, who represents the host nation. Their match is from the second round of the singles competition and will be played on the center court. Dimitrov, who is seeded 4th in the tournament, received a "bye" in the first round.
Shortly after his match with Ward, Dimitrov will play on the center court again. This time he will play with his new doubles partner Stanislas Wawrinka against the British brothers Neal and Ken Skupski.
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Moves Closer to WTA's Top 100
- » World Football Elite Expected to Gather in Sofia in June
- » Bulgarian Athlete Becomes New Balkan Cycling Champion
- » Bulgaria's Top Tennis Players Retain WTA, ATP Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov 'Could Replace Coach'
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Monte Carlo