Bulgaria's Construction Production Shrinks By 2% in April Y/Y
In April 2014, Bulgaria's production in construction, calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data, was 1.3% below the level of the previous month.
In April 2014 working day adjusted data showed a decrease by 2.0% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2013, according to the preliminary data by the National Statistical Institute.
In April 2014 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was below the level of the previous month. Index of production of building construction decreased by 1.7%, and the production of civil engineering-by 0.9%.
On an annual basis in April 2014, the decrease of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined mainly from the negative rate in the building construction by 9.0%, while in the civil engineering was registered an increase by 7.8%.
- » Only 34% of Bulgarian Companies Actively Use Social Networks
- » 82% of the Wealth Generated in 2017 has Gone to the Hands of 1% of People
- » IMF: "It's Time to Discuss Bitcoin Globally"
- » 1/4 of the Purchases of Properties in Sofia are For Investment Purposes
- » Facebook Wants to Open Special 'Community Skills Hubs' in Europe and Train a Million People
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.