Bulgaria's Construction Production Shrinks By 2% in April Y/Y
In April 2014, Bulgaria's production in construction, calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data, was 1.3% below the level of the previous month.
In April 2014 working day adjusted data showed a decrease by 2.0% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2013, according to the preliminary data by the National Statistical Institute.
In April 2014 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was below the level of the previous month. Index of production of building construction decreased by 1.7%, and the production of civil engineering-by 0.9%.
On an annual basis in April 2014, the decrease of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined mainly from the negative rate in the building construction by 9.0%, while in the civil engineering was registered an increase by 7.8%.
- » Bulgaria to Keep Old Tourist Logo As All Proposals Rejected
- » Bulgarian Govt Debt Rises to EUR 13.35 B at End-March
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top Software Outsourcing Destinations, Studies Show
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner