Bulgaria's Construction Production Shrinks By 2% in April Y/Y
In April 2014, Bulgaria's production in construction, calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data, was 1.3% below the level of the previous month.
In April 2014 working day adjusted data showed a decrease by 2.0% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2013, according to the preliminary data by the National Statistical Institute.
In April 2014 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was below the level of the previous month. Index of production of building construction decreased by 1.7%, and the production of civil engineering-by 0.9%.
On an annual basis in April 2014, the decrease of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined mainly from the negative rate in the building construction by 9.0%, while in the civil engineering was registered an increase by 7.8%.
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July
- » Number of Trips of Bulgarian Residents Up to 15.7% in May 2017 Compared to May 2016
- » Czech Power Group Energo-Pro Submits Offer for CEZ Assets in Bulgaria
- » Airless Everlasting Tires Unveiled by Michelin
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Accelerate Gas Interconnector Project
- » The Map of Sand Dunes along Bulgarian Black Sea Coast to be Updated