Online Purchases Post Highest Growth in April
The online purchases in Bulgaria posted highest growth in April, year-on-year, shows data of the National Statistics Institute data on retail.
The goods ordered “by mail, telephone or internet” grew by 18%, compared to April 2013.
Most significant sales were posted by “computers, telephones, etc.” - 14.1% growth, followed by medical goods and medicines – by 4.3%.
Overall retail in April 2014, compared to March, decreased by 0.2%. On yearly basis, however, it increased by 2.4%.
- » Ryanair Plans to Make Pilots Change Holidays
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Rain in Some Areas
- » The Mobile Operator Mtel will have a New Name
- » Today, the Trade Agreement CETA Between Canada and EU Comes into Force
- » Developing Countries' Debt has Doubled in the Last 10 Years
- » Google Inks $1.1bn Smartphone Deal with Taiwan’s HTC