Online Purchases Post Highest Growth in April
The online purchases in Bulgaria posted highest growth in April, year-on-year, shows data of the National Statistics Institute data on retail.
The goods ordered “by mail, telephone or internet” grew by 18%, compared to April 2013.
Most significant sales were posted by “computers, telephones, etc.” - 14.1% growth, followed by medical goods and medicines – by 4.3%.
Overall retail in April 2014, compared to March, decreased by 0.2%. On yearly basis, however, it increased by 2.4%.
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in July – NSI Survey
- » Bulgaria Appoints New Deputy Finance Minister
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 21% Y/Y in June
- » Air France Strike to Disrupt Sofia Flights
- » Bulgarian Energy Group BEH Places EUR 550 M Eurobond Issue - Minister