Online Purchases Post Highest Growth in April
The online purchases in Bulgaria posted highest growth in April, year-on-year, shows data of the National Statistics Institute data on retail.
The goods ordered “by mail, telephone or internet” grew by 18%, compared to April 2013.
Most significant sales were posted by “computers, telephones, etc.” - 14.1% growth, followed by medical goods and medicines – by 4.3%.
Overall retail in April 2014, compared to March, decreased by 0.2%. On yearly basis, however, it increased by 2.4%.
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » Bulgaria's Producer Prices in Agriculture Fall 0.8% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Economy to Expand by 3% in 2016 - Industry Group
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Investment Funds’ Assets in Bulgaria Drop 0.8% Y/Y as of End-June 2016