Online Purchases Post Highest Growth in April
The online purchases in Bulgaria posted highest growth in April, year-on-year, shows data of the National Statistics Institute data on retail.
The goods ordered “by mail, telephone or internet” grew by 18%, compared to April 2013.
Most significant sales were posted by “computers, telephones, etc.” - 14.1% growth, followed by medical goods and medicines – by 4.3%.
Overall retail in April 2014, compared to March, decreased by 0.2%. On yearly basis, however, it increased by 2.4%.
- » Cost Effectiveness, Talented Crews Draw Film Makers to Bulgaria’s NuBoyana Studios, CEO Tells Xinhua
- » Repair Works on Bulgaria's Hemus, Trakia Motorways Resume
- » 8000-Year-Old Neolithic Settlement to Become New Tourist Attraction of Sofia
- » World Bank's IFC Grants Kaufland EUR 80 M for Bulgaria Expansion
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: Inspections at Petrol Stations Will Continue
- » World Bank to Help Bulgaria Absorb EU Funding