Online Purchases Post Highest Growth in April
The online purchases in Bulgaria posted highest growth in April, year-on-year, shows data of the National Statistics Institute data on retail.
The goods ordered “by mail, telephone or internet” grew by 18%, compared to April 2013.
Most significant sales were posted by “computers, telephones, etc.” - 14.1% growth, followed by medical goods and medicines – by 4.3%.
Overall retail in April 2014, compared to March, decreased by 0.2%. On yearly basis, however, it increased by 2.4%.
- » Number of Tourists Visiting Pamporovo Increases with Over 30%
- » Chief of Road Infrastructure Agency Resigns
- » BNB: Deposits Increased By Over 7% in February
- » Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
- » ECB: Euro Zone Survey Data Point to Robust First Quarter
- » Greece Fourth Largest Investor in Bulgaria for 2016