Bulgaria Suffers Fourth World League Loss
Bulgaria lost its fourth consecutive game at the volleyball World League after 2:3 (18:25, 21:25, 25:20, 25:22, 11:15) against Serbia in Sofia.
It was looking dismal for Bulgaria at the start, just as it was in the first match between the two sides on Saturday. After losing the first two sets however, Camillo Placi's men recovered and equalized the score.
In the deciding tie break it was the Serbs who took control again and didn't let their early lead slip.
For Serbia, this was the 4th win in Group B, which puts them on top with the United States. Bulgaria and Russia remain bottom, with minimum chances of progressing.
- » Bulgaria to Host ATP 250 Tournament in Sofia in February 2016
- » Sofia City Court Upholds Insolvency of CSKA Football Club
- » Bulgaria Drops Ten Positions to 78th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Bulgarian Becomes First Vegan to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Boyan Petrov Becomes First Bulgarian to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Voted Best Player in Russian Premier League for September