Bulgaria Suffers Fourth World League Loss
Bulgaria lost its fourth consecutive game at the volleyball World League after 2:3 (18:25, 21:25, 25:20, 25:22, 11:15) against Serbia in Sofia.
It was looking dismal for Bulgaria at the start, just as it was in the first match between the two sides on Saturday. After losing the first two sets however, Camillo Placi's men recovered and equalized the score.
In the deciding tie break it was the Serbs who took control again and didn't let their early lead slip.
For Serbia, this was the 4th win in Group B, which puts them on top with the United States. Bulgaria and Russia remain bottom, with minimum chances of progressing.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitar Berbatov Receives Warm Welcome by PAOK Fans
- » Bulgaria's Chances of Qualifying for EURO 2016 Diminish After Losing 0:1 to Norway
- » Bulgaria to Face Norway in Decisive EURO 2016 Qualifier
- » Bulgaria's Veselin Topalov Retains Leadership Position in Grand Chess Tour
- » Kukushkin Downs Bulgaria's Dimitrov at US Open
- » Greek PAOK Signs Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov