Bulgaria Suffers Fourth World League Loss
Bulgaria lost its fourth consecutive game at the volleyball World League after 2:3 (18:25, 21:25, 25:20, 25:22, 11:15) against Serbia in Sofia.
It was looking dismal for Bulgaria at the start, just as it was in the first match between the two sides on Saturday. After losing the first two sets however, Camillo Placi's men recovered and equalized the score.
In the deciding tie break it was the Serbs who took control again and didn't let their early lead slip.
For Serbia, this was the 4th win in Group B, which puts them on top with the United States. Bulgaria and Russia remain bottom, with minimum chances of progressing.
- » Guinness Record Holder to Run Bulgaria's Persenk Ultramarathon 2014
- » Klitschko Training 'Like a Beast' for Match with Bulgaria's Pulev
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Poland’s Janowicz in Cincinnati Open
- » Maria Sharapova Tops World's Highest-Paid Female Athletes List Again
- » Tsonga Defeats Bulgaria's Dimitrov at Toronto Masters Semifinals
- » Bulgaria Wins Silver at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia