Bulgaria Suffers Fourth World League Loss
Bulgaria lost its fourth consecutive game at the volleyball World League after 2:3 (18:25, 21:25, 25:20, 25:22, 11:15) against Serbia in Sofia.
It was looking dismal for Bulgaria at the start, just as it was in the first match between the two sides on Saturday. After losing the first two sets however, Camillo Placi's men recovered and equalized the score.
In the deciding tie break it was the Serbs who took control again and didn't let their early lead slip.
For Serbia, this was the 4th win in Group B, which puts them on top with the United States. Bulgaria and Russia remain bottom, with minimum chances of progressing.
- » Bulgaria's Top Tennis Players Retain WTA, ATP Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov 'Could Replace Coach'
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Monte Carlo
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Overwhelmingly Defeats Wawrinka in Monte Carlo
- » Bulgarian Elected as Vice President of European Athletics
- » Bulgaria Climbs Four Positions in FIFA World Ranking