Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » World Bank Said to Be Urging Bulgaria to Cut VAT on Drugs
- » Bathing Ban at Central Beach of Bulgaria's Lozenets Remains in Force
- » Health Authorities Temporarily Ban Bathing on Central Beach in Bulgaria's Lozenets
- » Bulgaria Had High Rates of Potentially Amenable Deaths in 2012 - Eurostat
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Revokes License of Private Hospital
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List