Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » Health Authorities Step Up Food and Water Safety Inspections at Seaside Resorts
- » Cyberknife is Now Operational at Hospital in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv
- » Parliament Wants E-Healthcare System in 2 Years
- » Beaches in Varna and Nearby Resorts Already have Medical Teams
- » Konstantin Kachulev: 'E-prescription Introduction Expected to Cost BGN 12M'
- » Emergency hospital Pirogov to Receive as Donation First Ambulance for Newborns and Children in Bulgaria