Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » Fingerprint Identification to be Introduced in Bulgarian Hospitals by September 25
- » Most Medicine Graduates in Bulgaria's Sofia Willing to Leave Country
- » Bulgarian Doctors to Hold National Protest in Downtown Sofia
- » Doctors From Private Hospitals Stage Protest in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian GPs Vow to End Protest on Monday
- » Protest of Bulgarian GPs Grows Further as Ten More Regions Join