Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity