Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » Healthcare in Bulgaria Ranks Among Poorest in Europe
- » Bulgarian City Clinic to Invest BGN 200 M in Construction of Three Hospitals
- » Less than Half of Bulgarians Have Access to Emergency Medical Services within 30 Minutes
- » Scottish Nurse Becomes First Person Diagnosed with Ebola in UK
- » Bulgarian Doctors to Appeal Health Fund's Rejection of Framework Contracts
- » NZOK Refuses to Sign Framework Contract, Doctors Demand Resignation