Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » Bulgarian Health Minister Foresees Possible Decrease in Number of Hospitals
- » Bulgaria Midwife Who Wounded Baby Regularly Worked 24 Hours On Duty
- » Bulgaria Health System Could Perform Much Better, World Bank Says
- » Hospitals in Bulgaria Use Up to 3 Times More Antibiotics than in Western Europe – Expert
- » Bulgaria to Purchase over 300 New Ambulances with EU Funds
- » Doctors in Bulgaria to Stage Symbolic Protest over New Funding Model