Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » Varna Hospital To Transplant Stem Cells For Leukaemia Treatment
- » At Least BGN 0.5B More Needed for Healthcare in 2015 – Expert
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Ebola Threat Is Not Imminent
- » Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
- » Up to 4% Price Hike of Over-the-counter Drugs Expected in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Among Countries with Lowest Flu Vaccination Coverage