Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » Seven European Countries Hunting for Bulgarian Doctors
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Number of Doctors Leaving Bulgaria 'On Decline' - Ex-Min
- » Bird Flu: 63 Locations of Infections in Bulgaria