Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » Without Healthcare Reform, NZOK Budget Update Is Pointless - Datzov
- » German Transplant Patient to Receive Liver from Bulgarian Donor
- » Unlicensed Dentist Treats Patients in Sofia