Bulgarian Cab Drivers to Pass First Aid Training
Taxi drivers from around Bulgaria will participate in a first aid training program organized by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC).
The first group of 80 drivers will begin their lessons starting next week, the BRC informed.
"The course will focus on the fundamental techniques for first aid. The most important thing is to learn what to do in the first 5-10 minutes, until the arrival of an ambulance", BRC deputy director Nadezhda Todorovska commented.
Partners of the BRC in the training will be "Club Active Security". The course is designed under a European model for first aid assistance.
- » Patients Will Need ID Cards to Be Admitted to Hospital in Bulgaria as of April
- » Parliament Committee Approves Glinka Komitov as New Head of State Health Insurance Fund
- » Bulgaria Spends Most Funds Allocated to Healthcare on Hospitals
- » 60% of Calls to 112 Emergency Phone Number in 2014 Were Unjustified
- » 58% of Settlements in Bulgaria to Access Emergency Care in 20 Minutes by 2020
- » Healthcare in Bulgaria Ranks Among Poorest in Europe