Kosovo Power Plant Explosion Leaves 3 Dead - Report
An explosion at a coal-fired power plant near Kosovo's capital Pristina has left 3 people dead, according to media reports.
The blast took place at Kosovo's second largest power plant, some 10km away from the capital, the BBC reported.
Video images showed thick smoke rising from the site and ambulances rushing to the scene. According to unconfirmed reports, 3 people have died.
The reasons for the blast are still unknown.
- » Italy Rescues Over 4,200 Migrants in Mediterranean in 24 Hours
- » Serbia, Albania to Build EUR 1 B Nis-Durres Motorway
- » US Officially Takes Cuba Off State-Sponsored Terrorism List
- » Russia Issues Travel Ban on 89 EU Politicians
- » EU Commissioner Johannes Hahn to Visit Macedonia Tuesday
- » False Bomb Threat Fails to Disrupt FIFA Congress