Kosovo Power Plant Explosion Leaves 3 Dead - Report
An explosion at a coal-fired power plant near Kosovo's capital Pristina has left 3 people dead, according to media reports.
The blast took place at Kosovo's second largest power plant, some 10km away from the capital, the BBC reported.
Video images showed thick smoke rising from the site and ambulances rushing to the scene. According to unconfirmed reports, 3 people have died.
The reasons for the blast are still unknown.
- » Protesting Greek Farmers Renew Blockades Along Bulgarian-Greek Border
- » Serbia Ready to Follow Suit if Others on Balkan Migrant Route Close Borders
- » Macedonia Calls for EU-wide Solution to Migrant Crisis
- » France's Foreign Minister 'Steps Down'
- » Syria Kurds' First Foreign Office to Be Opened in Moscow
- » Blockade at Bulgarian-Greek Border Checkpoint Temporary Lifted