Kosovo Power Plant Explosion Leaves 3 Dead - Report
An explosion at a coal-fired power plant near Kosovo's capital Pristina has left 3 people dead, according to media reports.
The blast took place at Kosovo's second largest power plant, some 10km away from the capital, the BBC reported.
Video images showed thick smoke rising from the site and ambulances rushing to the scene. According to unconfirmed reports, 3 people have died.
The reasons for the blast are still unknown.
- » Angela Merkel Severely Criticized Countries Unwilling to Accept More Refugees
- » Czech Republic Refuses to Admit Refugees from Turkey
- » German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel Criticizes Merkel's Migration Policy
- » Germany Expects No More than 300 Refugees By End Year
- » Alexis Tsipras: EU is Sleepwalker, Closing In on the Abyss
- » Hungary Proposes to Send Police to Help Serbia Guard Borders against Migrants