Kosovo Power Plant Explosion Leaves 3 Dead - Report
An explosion at a coal-fired power plant near Kosovo's capital Pristina has left 3 people dead, according to media reports.
The blast took place at Kosovo's second largest power plant, some 10km away from the capital, the BBC reported.
Video images showed thick smoke rising from the site and ambulances rushing to the scene. According to unconfirmed reports, 3 people have died.
The reasons for the blast are still unknown.
- » FIFA Ethics Committee Provisionally Bans Blatter, Platini for 90 Days
- » Turkey Could Look Elsewhere for Gas Supplies, NPP Builder, Erdogan Tells Russia
- » Greek Government Wins Confidence Vote
- » Belarus President Refutes 'Russian Military Base' Reports
- » EU Launches Second Stage of Naval Operation Against Human Smugglers
- » Turkey to Step up Cooperation with Neighbours from EU on Migrants' Readmission