Kosovo Power Plant Explosion Leaves 3 Dead - Report
An explosion at a coal-fired power plant near Kosovo's capital Pristina has left 3 people dead, according to media reports.
The blast took place at Kosovo's second largest power plant, some 10km away from the capital, the BBC reported.
Video images showed thick smoke rising from the site and ambulances rushing to the scene. According to unconfirmed reports, 3 people have died.
The reasons for the blast are still unknown.
- » Turkey Fires 87 Secret Service Employees
- » Slovakian PM Fico: Asylum Seekers Quotas Are Politically Exhausted
- » Merkel Calls For Agreements on Migrants With Tunisia, Egypt
- » Turkish Security Services Draft New List of 20,000 Suspected Gulen Supporters
- » EU To Distribute Debit Cards To Refugees in Turkey
- » Bosnian Serbs Overwhelmingly Vote to Keep Banned Statehood Day