Kosovo Power Plant Explosion Leaves 3 Dead - Report
An explosion at a coal-fired power plant near Kosovo's capital Pristina has left 3 people dead, according to media reports.
The blast took place at Kosovo's second largest power plant, some 10km away from the capital, the BBC reported.
Video images showed thick smoke rising from the site and ambulances rushing to the scene. According to unconfirmed reports, 3 people have died.
The reasons for the blast are still unknown.
- » 1.3 % of Eastern Europeans Live In UK - Daily Mail
- » EBRD Acquires Stake in Bucharest Bourse
- » Serbia's EU Membership Tied to Sanctions on Russia - Commissioner
- » Atlantic Council Summit in Istanbul to Focus on Energy Issues
- » Kosovo Parties Agree on Gov't, Isa Mustafa 'to Take Over as PM'
- » Ukraine Opposes Direct Talks with Pro-Russian Rebels