Kosovo Power Plant Explosion Leaves 3 Dead - Report
An explosion at a coal-fired power plant near Kosovo's capital Pristina has left 3 people dead, according to media reports.
The blast took place at Kosovo's second largest power plant, some 10km away from the capital, the BBC reported.
Video images showed thick smoke rising from the site and ambulances rushing to the scene. According to unconfirmed reports, 3 people have died.
The reasons for the blast are still unknown.
- » Greece 'to Make New Proposal Wednesday'
- » Eurogroup Rejects Greek Request for Extension of Bailout
- » Latest EU-Facilitated Serbia-Kosovo Dialogue Fails to Reach Agreement
- » Eurogroup to Discuss Latest Greek Proposal at Emergency Conference Call
- » No Bulgarian Troops Injured in Taliban Suicide Bombing in Kabul
- » Greek Government Submits New Proposal to Creditors in Attempt to Avert Default