Foods With Bulgarian Ingredients To Be Marked With a Special Sign
Foods, made solely of Bulgarian ingredients, will be marked with a special sign, said Vice PM Daniela Bobeva in Parliament.
The amendments to the food standards regarding the new sign, will guarantee that those products are made only of locally sourced ingredients.
Bobeva also said that some of the definitions will be “softened” at the second reading of the amendments to the Competition Protection Act in its part on the retail chains.
According to her, the term “considerable market power” will be replaced by “strong negotiating position” and the number of unfair trade practices will be limited to six.
Those changes, according to Bobeva, have already been discussed with the retail sector and the producers.
- » Bulgaria's Fibank Repays BGN 1.2 B State Aid
- » EU Commission Backs Construction of Bulgaria's "Balkan" Gas Hub
- » EU Energy Commissioner to Arrive on Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Endorses Plans to Aid Indebted Local Governments
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Arms Exports Top EUR 640 M, Up 50% Y/Y
- » Bulgaria’s Services Turnover Index Picks up 8% Y/Y in Q1 2016