Foods With Bulgarian Ingredients To Be Marked With a Special Sign
Foods, made solely of Bulgarian ingredients, will be marked with a special sign, said Vice PM Daniela Bobeva in Parliament.
The amendments to the food standards regarding the new sign, will guarantee that those products are made only of locally sourced ingredients.
Bobeva also said that some of the definitions will be “softened” at the second reading of the amendments to the Competition Protection Act in its part on the retail chains.
According to her, the term “considerable market power” will be replaced by “strong negotiating position” and the number of unfair trade practices will be limited to six.
Those changes, according to Bobeva, have already been discussed with the retail sector and the producers.
- » Peevski: I Have not and Will not Have Anything to do with the Military Industry
- » Romania, Behind Bulgaria and Hungary on Tourist Accommodation Capacity
- » Google's Sweet New Android O Set for Eclipse-Themed Unveil
- » Electricity Production has Increased by 3.64%
- » Russia Prepared to Supply Gas to Both Greece, Bulgaria if Necessary
- » Minister of Tourism: 'I Am Ready to Meet Representatives of the Union of Owners of Sunny Beach'