BG Flag Carrier Bulgaria Air Starts Partnership with Emirates
Bulgaria's flag carrier Bulgaria Air signed a partnership contract with the Dubai airline Emirates, report the Bulgarian-language media.
The two companies will codeshare flights between New York and Dubai, with prices applicable both for business and economy class. The flights will be with one stopover in Milan, Vienna, Athens, Larnaka, Rome, Amsterdam or Frankfurt.
The two airlines are currently negotiating other destinations.
- » EIB Lends EUR 500 M To Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria To Create E-Registry of Its Tourist Destinations
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Watchdog Pledges No Power Price Hike as of January
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Cuts Judiciary Budget Proposal by BGN 80 M
- » Trips by Bulgarians Abroad Dip in October, Foreigners’ Visits Rise
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Invites Deputy to Resign