BG Flag Carrier Bulgaria Air Starts Partnership with Emirates
Bulgaria's flag carrier Bulgaria Air signed a partnership contract with the Dubai airline Emirates, report the Bulgarian-language media.
The two companies will codeshare flights between New York and Dubai, with prices applicable both for business and economy class. The flights will be with one stopover in Milan, Vienna, Athens, Larnaka, Rome, Amsterdam or Frankfurt.
The two airlines are currently negotiating other destinations.
- » Daily Mail: Thomas Cook Says Bulgaria, Cuba Emerge as ‘New Hotspots' for British Tourists
- » Bulgaria, Russia to Look into Options for the Future of Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in July – NSI Survey
- » Bulgaria Appoints New Deputy Finance Minister
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 21% Y/Y in June