BG Flag Carrier Bulgaria Air Starts Partnership with Emirates
Bulgaria's flag carrier Bulgaria Air signed a partnership contract with the Dubai airline Emirates, report the Bulgarian-language media.
The two companies will codeshare flights between New York and Dubai, with prices applicable both for business and economy class. The flights will be with one stopover in Milan, Vienna, Athens, Larnaka, Rome, Amsterdam or Frankfurt.
The two airlines are currently negotiating other destinations.
- » EC Initiates Gas Supply Talks between Oettinger, Novak
- » Bulgaria to Promote Jams, Canned Vegetables in Russia, UAE
- » Bulgarians' Trips Abroad Increase by 7.3% in June
- » Bulgaria's Business Climate Indicator Tumbles in July
- » Bulgaria to Double Innovations Spending in 2015
- » Montenegro 'Interested' in South Stream Pipeline - EconMin