BG Flag Carrier Bulgaria Air Starts Partnership with Emirates
Bulgaria's flag carrier Bulgaria Air signed a partnership contract with the Dubai airline Emirates, report the Bulgarian-language media.
The two companies will codeshare flights between New York and Dubai, with prices applicable both for business and economy class. The flights will be with one stopover in Milan, Vienna, Athens, Larnaka, Rome, Amsterdam or Frankfurt.
The two airlines are currently negotiating other destinations.
- » Service Life of Unit 5 of Bulgaria’s Kozloduy NPP Extended Until 2047
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Customs Agency Proceeds To Increase by BGN 2 B for 2016
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry To Launch BGN 3.5 M Scheme for Mineral Springs
- » Number of Russians Buying Property in Bulgaria Dwindles in 2 Years
- » Bulgaria's Energy Min Defends Predecessor in Belene Nuclear Case
- » Fuel Prices in Bulgaria Not To Increase This Winter