BG Flag Carrier Bulgaria Air Starts Partnership with Emirates
Bulgaria's flag carrier Bulgaria Air signed a partnership contract with the Dubai airline Emirates, report the Bulgarian-language media.
The two companies will codeshare flights between New York and Dubai, with prices applicable both for business and economy class. The flights will be with one stopover in Milan, Vienna, Athens, Larnaka, Rome, Amsterdam or Frankfurt.
The two airlines are currently negotiating other destinations.
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Shrink by 60% at End-2016