Levski Name Pepe Murcia as New Coach
PFC Levski Sofia have appointed Spaniard Jose 'Pepe' Murcia as their new head coach.
The 49-year-old has previously coached teams like Atletico Madrid, Celta, Albacete, and Salamanca. His last spell was at Romanian club Brasov.
Murcia was proposed by Levski's new technical director and former striker Georgi Ivanov. Ivanov said that Murcia is an experienced coach, who knows a lot about Levski before even joining the club.
The Spaniard is expected to arrive in Sofia this weekend. It is not yet known how long his contract will be.
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension