Budget Committee in Parliament Approves State Debt Emission
The budget committee in Parliament approved the emission of a new state debt of Bulgaria, reports BNT.
The loan of around BGN 3 B, according to Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, will be used for paying off old debts and covering the budget deficit. He said that no matter when the early elections will be held, the country will remain in a stable financial position.
“We can see, that practically all or almost all indicators show that we are in a good situation,” Chobanov said. “We have the lowest inflation, lowest long-term interest rates, lowest budget deficit and definitely lowest state debt.”
- » Bulgarian Court Appoints Two Temporary Assignees at Failed KTB
- » PM: Bulgaria Records Higher First-Quarter Revenue Collection
- » Household Deposits in Bulgaria Up 4.6% Y/Y in Feb 2015
- » Bulgaria Places EUR 3.1 B Triple-Tranche Bond
- » Bulgaria Marketing 7-, 12- and 20-year Euro Bonds
- » Bulgaria's Euro Bond Sale Deal Expected to Price Thursday