Budget Committee in Parliament Approves State Debt Emission
The budget committee in Parliament approved the emission of a new state debt of Bulgaria, reports BNT.
The loan of around BGN 3 B, according to Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, will be used for paying off old debts and covering the budget deficit. He said that no matter when the early elections will be held, the country will remain in a stable financial position.
“We can see, that practically all or almost all indicators show that we are in a good situation,” Chobanov said. “We have the lowest inflation, lowest long-term interest rates, lowest budget deficit and definitely lowest state debt.”
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices
- » Airplane Tickets Prices Up by 28.6% in December
- » Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
- » Debt of 12 Bulgarian Municipalities Increases by 500%
- » Bulgarian C-Bank Data on FDI 'Incorrect', Investment Agency Head Says