Budget Committee in Parliament Approves State Debt Emission
The budget committee in Parliament approved the emission of a new state debt of Bulgaria, reports BNT.
The loan of around BGN 3 B, according to Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, will be used for paying off old debts and covering the budget deficit. He said that no matter when the early elections will be held, the country will remain in a stable financial position.
“We can see, that practically all or almost all indicators show that we are in a good situation,” Chobanov said. “We have the lowest inflation, lowest long-term interest rates, lowest budget deficit and definitely lowest state debt.”
- » Bulgaria's Debt For 2016 is 29% of GDP
- » The Ministry of Finance Published the Draft State Budget of the Republic of Bulgaria for 2018
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece