Budget Committee in Parliament Approves State Debt Emission
The budget committee in Parliament approved the emission of a new state debt of Bulgaria, reports BNT.
The loan of around BGN 3 B, according to Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, will be used for paying off old debts and covering the budget deficit. He said that no matter when the early elections will be held, the country will remain in a stable financial position.
“We can see, that practically all or almost all indicators show that we are in a good situation,” Chobanov said. “We have the lowest inflation, lowest long-term interest rates, lowest budget deficit and definitely lowest state debt.”
- » Fitch Affirms Bulgaria's BBB- Rating
- » S&P Confirms 'Junk' Status of Bulgaria
- » European Parliament Approves EU Budget for 2017
- » BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
- » Annual Subsidy for Bulgarian Parties To Remain BGN 11 Per Valid Vote
- » Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Not To Receive Additional Funding