Bulgarian Economy Minister on China Visit
Bulgaria's Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to China, accompanied by a business delegation.
On June 8, Stoynev will take part in a ministerial conference on economic partnership between China and Central and Eastern Europe. He will also meet with the Chinese Minister of Commerce, Gao Hucheng, as well as representatives of major energy, construction, industry, and tourist enterprises, Dnevnik reported.
Over 20 Bulgarian companies will present their products at an international fair in Ningbo. Among these will be wine producers, cosmetics firms, and electronics.
In 2013, Bulgaria-China trade amounted to USD 1.875 B, a 7.8% increase compared to the previous year.
- » 4000 Workers Go on Strike in one of Bulgaria's Biggest Plants
- » Bulgaria Regrets Russia’s Decision to Quit South Stream - Ambassador
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » Gazprom Approves Capital Increase of South Stream Transport B.V.
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt