Bulgarian Economy Minister on China Visit
Bulgaria's Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to China, accompanied by a business delegation.
On June 8, Stoynev will take part in a ministerial conference on economic partnership between China and Central and Eastern Europe. He will also meet with the Chinese Minister of Commerce, Gao Hucheng, as well as representatives of major energy, construction, industry, and tourist enterprises, Dnevnik reported.
Over 20 Bulgarian companies will present their products at an international fair in Ningbo. Among these will be wine producers, cosmetics firms, and electronics.
In 2013, Bulgaria-China trade amounted to USD 1.875 B, a 7.8% increase compared to the previous year.
- » Bulgaria Expects to Choose Builder of Gas Link to Romania in December
- » Bulgaria Confirms Ban on Growing GM Crops
- » AES Bulgaria Dismisses Suggestion of Unfair Play
- » 5700 VW, Audi Vehicles in Bulgaria Need Refit over Diesel Emissions Violations
- » Power Distributor CEZ Bulgaria Welcomes New CEO
- » Bulgaria’s Electricity Export Up 31.7% Y/Y in Jan-Sept