Bulgarian Economy Minister on China Visit
Bulgaria's Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to China, accompanied by a business delegation.
On June 8, Stoynev will take part in a ministerial conference on economic partnership between China and Central and Eastern Europe. He will also meet with the Chinese Minister of Commerce, Gao Hucheng, as well as representatives of major energy, construction, industry, and tourist enterprises, Dnevnik reported.
Over 20 Bulgarian companies will present their products at an international fair in Ningbo. Among these will be wine producers, cosmetics firms, and electronics.
In 2013, Bulgaria-China trade amounted to USD 1.875 B, a 7.8% increase compared to the previous year.
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming
- » No EU Guarantees for Russian Gas for Balkan Hub To Be Given Soon
- » Heating, Hot Water Prices To Remain Unchanged After October 1
- » Azerbaijan's SOCAR Eyes Entering Bulgarian Oil Products Market